Reviews (641)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy installation, use, and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for enhancing website aesthetics by displaying Instagram feeds and stories, and for its customization options. The app is appreciated for not altering theme code and providing social proof. Many commend the quick and responsive customer support.

November 21, 2023

Always beautiful presentation and immediate support

CrownBox Gifts
About 2 years using the app
September 8, 2023

Very easy to use and easy to set up. It is like cutting into butter, smooth!

Puffee
Over 1 year using the app
July 19, 2023

Very happy with the application and their fast and good service. They was Very helpful with the adjustments I wanted

Eladan collection
Israel
5 months using the app
October 31, 2023

Amazing customer experience. I reached out with a small issue I had and they reached back out and helped me resolve the problem. Thank you guys!

1ne Performance
5 days using the app
November 21, 2023

Quick and easy, had a problem at first but it got solved by the support within 1 minute. Can definitly recommend. Vishwesh did a great and quick job as customer support.

Dxrk Eternity
Germany
2 days using the app
August 13, 2023

Very nice and simple app. Customer support is helpful and handles questions very quickly. I can recommend the app

Goddess Hair
Germany
2 months using the app
Edited August 4, 2023

Bien lire la tarification, les 1000 visites, ce n'est pas par mois, mais en cumulé sur tout le temps de l'exploitation.

lalou-kraffe
France
About 1 month using the app
Adevole replied August 4, 2023

Sorry for the inconvenience, the charges were for 2 different months July and August, I have gone ahead and issued you a refund. Request you to please reconsider your review as it has severe negative impact.

November 21, 2023

Very good app, and quick support with every issue, I highly recommend it!

Rimon fine jewelry israel
Israel
3 days using the app
October 8, 2023

Super fast customer service (within minutes!) Great :)

Zilch Formulas
20 days using the app
November 1, 2023

App is not free. Billed for 1000 page visits when I've had only 12 visitors to my site. No response on live chat. 1*

PITSTOP.Social
20 days using the app
Adevole replied November 3, 2023

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience, we replied to your chat and email but it seems you had left the chat by then. App billing cycle could be different from monthly analytics stats cycle, but as we mention during sign up we always offer 100% refund. Request you to check and revert on your email, so we can process the refund.