4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for integrating Instagram feeds and highlights into their websites, praising its simplicity, effectiveness, and visual appeal. It's beneficial for businesses wanting to link their Instagram content with their website. The support team is noted for their prompt and helpful responses. The app is suitable for both new and established businesses, offering customization options for specific branding needs. Some merchants reported an increase in conversion rates after using the app, and it's recognized for its value, offering great features for free.

October 31, 2023

Amazing customer experience. I reached out with a small issue I had and they reached back out and helped me resolve the problem. Thank you guys!

1ne Performance
5 days using the app
November 21, 2023

Very good app, and quick support with every issue, I highly recommend it!

Rimon fine jewelry israel
Israel
3 days using the app
October 4, 2023

I've checked quite few apps until I found this one. This one works best.
Recommend :)

Potato Fashion
Malaysia
5 days using the app
October 8, 2023

Super fast customer service (within minutes!) Great :)

Zilch Formulas
20 days using the app
September 8, 2023

Very easy to use and easy to set up. It is like cutting into butter, smooth!

Puffee
Over 1 year using the app
January 4, 2024

Installation was easy and the help I received was quick

The Blue Heron Studio
7 minutes using the app
February 13, 2024

Easy to install and works great! They even helped me to customize the colors of the widget to fit with my website design!

shkira.cosmetics
July 28, 2023

I installed this app because I just wanted to see what it looks like to begin with. It looks really great, much better than just an insta icon on your footer. You can see your feed as a slider and your highlights above it. Looks so good. I recommend this app and support is very quick. Vishwesh was very helpful and fixed a few issues that I had very quickly. Great app!

Birdie Corporate Gifts
About 2 months using the app
July 18, 2023

really great product, useful and instant support! would highly recommend to anyone looking to add a simple way to feature their IG page

cloudicos