Instant FAQ & Help Center

Build a help center with unlimited FAQs to reduce support time

Price: Free

ROCIÓ Y DANIEL

Location Spain

UNA APLICACIÓN MUY BUENA Y MUY SENCILLA DE USAR,MUY ACONSEJADA PARA LA TIENDA ,ES MUY NECESARIA TENERLA INTALADA

Switch Shield

Location France
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Amazing App, really nice that it's free because it delivers so much value. I highly recommend, highly customizable.

Fingertips Vintage

Location Japan

this is a really nice and useful app for my online store customer.
I think it can be more convenient for my customer.

Gabi & Jules

Easy to use for both us and our customers. It's doing the job on reducing messages for us to individually respond to and thus providing timely info/answers for customers.

kokos.mx

Location Mexico

Pretty straightforward use. Easy to install and customize. I spend a few minutes to understand it functionality. I needed more times to write answers. That would be your major time investment.

Kind Knives

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Good app. I stuffed around trying to make a FAQ, got fed up, and then found this app. It easily helped me make a professional FAQ and helpdesk. Recommended.

Refulgent

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was having problems with another FAQ app so I stumbled upon this one Thank God!!!! This is clean and neat and integrated perfectly to my store

iBlush Patch

Location Australia
Time spent using app 39 minutes

Good stuff. Easy and effective to use! Would recommend this.
It's almost like chat bot but with articles. Good for Q&A and it feels personal

Shop Weekend Cheoks

Location Singapore

Love, love, love this app! It serves great as a self-service help center to allow customers to be more independent when shopping online with a systematic way of finding answers without having us to be online with them. Please seriously consider adding the option to display the FAQ as a widget and/or page (deep linking?). I really love the widget but I still hope to link the FAQ in the footer for customers who may miss it. Also, it would be super helpful in cleaning up the mobile browsing experience because widgets tend to overwhelm phone screens, especially when they start to grow in numbers. But yes, great job on the app!

Mbawa Books

Time spent using app 3 minutes

brilliant. I love how the help button shows. Thank you for such a fantastic service. I will now migrate my previous FAQs