Product Filters and Search Bar

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Upsell and Cross-sell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Psycho Bunny

This app is great for search and more! Support is great! Quick to answer and useful info. UI is a bit confusing and analytics are limited for dates but otherwise 5/5.

Cambridge Environmental Products, Inc.

Great search app. Very versatile, and the best part is the support! If there's any issue you can't quickly solve yourself, the team is super easy to work with and responds quickly. I had an issue, and not only did they show me how to fix it in the future, they did a hands-on fix for me right away without me asking. Great service, great app.

Efilters.ca

We use this app to help our customers with their Product search. It brings up a slew of Products just by typing in one word or letter! It is amazing and makes buying on our site much easier for our customers! Way to Go! We will highly recommend this to any online retailer on Shopify!

PJ Warehouse

Love this product and the support team. Besides having a great product, that possesses the technological power to answer all of my needs, they also help me along the way to customize the service towards my website specificities.

Purplecultures

Awesome App, Makes search look amazing it feels like an interactive webpage..Totally recommend it.. www.purplecultures.com

Lastseason

Works really well strait out of the box

Sporting Up

Great app and company. We've been a customer for several years and really like the product!

Thephotosavings

Our website Thephotosavings.com has a huge selection of products in many different categories and we were very frustrated with the standard Shopify search bar. Instant Search + has been a perfect addition to our store. Their customer service team is impressively responsive and informative. We had an issue with pictures not appearing in the drop down auto-fill search bar and they narrowed the problem down in a matter of minutes. (BTW it was my fault). Nothing wrong with the program.

Thephotosavings.com

Tstarsonline

Great App! make every product in your store visible! Very responsive customer service. Recommended for every site!

Greatvacs

Great app, and great customer service!