Search & Product Filters

Fast Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Sort, Filter Menu

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Revolve Furnishings

And they've done it again! Thanks to Jay who fixed our issue seconds after I reached out to the Zen support team! You rock!
Kudos to Jeff, Ed and the team! Awesome support. They fixed our issue instantly and with amazing personalized service. They paid special attention to the fact that it was Friday and we needed to have everything perfect for the weekend. I'd recommend this app to everyone. Thanks so much guys!

Nanukhardcases

Instant Search works right out of the box.
It's very easy to install and gives excellent results as you type.

I like that you can also add some specific keywords to show specific products.

What I like less is their interface.
It's ugly and I wish they would use Shopify's framework to make a more user friendly layout.

It really doesn't want to go in and customize all of your options.

Another bummer is that the lower plan only allows you to see the last 30 days of stats.

Knowing what keywords were the most searched in the last year or last 6 months would be great... but I'm not going to pay an extra 60$+ per month for that option.

Overall, it does what it says and it does it well.
My visitors use it more than I though.

Tiresshipped2you Com

Great product even with having to deal with our products which can be difficult to search for. Also the customer service is very responsive to every question and concern. Great team and product.

Changemint

This app is a must-have for your online store. I can't be any clearer than that!

Home Bar Classics

Very buggy app. Very poor theme integration. Doesn't adapt to mobile site version at all. Requires an insane amount of customization and tweaking to integrate. Doesn't draw from current theme style sheets. Nickle-and-dimes you for every feature. One star is honestly generous for this product. Why would anybody use this? In place of their monthly fees I would strongly recommend a written apology to their customers for wasting their time.

May 20, 2019

So sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried contacting our support? You can reach us at support@instantsearchplus.com.

Global Merchandise Express

Great search app!!! It has helped my store and clients to navigate with ease to find store items highly recommend app!!!

Usedradio

Great APP!!! Extremely easy to set up and get running! It changes the whole search dynamic and makes it much more user friendly than Shopify's generic search function! Great customization features! Would recommend this to anyone looking to help their customers get to the right product quickly.

Warlord Games

This is a very effective search application and the support provided in order to get the best out of Instant Search + is extremely good.

Luxe Home Interior

Love this Search System works Great for my Home furniture company www.luxehomeinteriors.co.uk Thank you!

Hiphop Bling

Great App! Very robust search capabilities and customizable. The support team has been very helpful and friendly. Highly Recommended