Search, Filters & Discovery

Fast Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Sort, Filter Menu

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GoodGame Gaming

Location Australia

I am the owner of goodgamegaming.net and i have to say that this app has been probably THE MOST valued app we use. Easy install and amazing integration. I cannot recommend this enough for anyone in ecommerce. 10/10

247 Fitness Solutions

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Best Search app I have found. Very slick. Puts me up there with the big boys. Great support as well!

Corporate Apparel

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Instant Search + is a fine app.

India Sari House

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

What a great app. Even better support. All my questions were quickly answered and even my special requests were promptly fulfilled. Special mention for Ed from support.

pcmemory

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app - does exactly what it says. Can't wait for their next revision. Excellent experience with tech support!

Light.co.nz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 6 years

100% Recommended. The support is top notch and very fast, Ed even helped me to integrate with some other 3rd party apps free of charge.

Roman & French

Location Australia

Excellent app. Great support. Will definitively recommend anyone looking for a search to use this app !

Repeaterstore

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app - we tested a bunch of search tools & this was by far the best solution currently available for Shopify. We use it at RepeaterStore to sell cell phone signal boosters.

Republica BIO

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 year

It's working great!

Simple to install and configure. Quick support. We have it just for 2 days, but it looks it's doing what's suppose to do.

First of a Kind

great app great service, very responsive!