Invoice Hero

Invoice Hero

by MLVeda

Download order Invoice, Send automated professional Invoice

POTOMAC DISTRO

This app is simple and does exactly what I need. The invoices are detailed and look good. I would like to see more customization options though.

January 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.
We are already working on the newer version of the app which will support customisation. If you have any other query feel free to contact us at support@mlveda.com.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

ALLMA SKIN

Works extremly well and customer service is very prompt and helpful. I recomand it!
Wouldn't change it with another similar app!!!

Asia Sell

Works perfectly well for a free app. Would be great if we could manually edit the content. Customer service eventually edited some signature details for me but it was like communicating with a random message generator.

Senorita Sparkles

brilliant fantastic service that gives your business the professional touch that is needed would highly recommend

Best For Her

This is a must have for everyone! It sends out invoices to your customers and at the same time allows you to download them for your own records for tax purposes. Currently it only allows you to download them one by one which may be an issue for bigger businesses but they are working on this feature. Support is very responsive and doing their best to help you out. Which is unseen for a free app. Would recommend to everyone!

Smart Living Box

It is a great app , has saved me a lot of manual work to have a nice receipt for each order.

Many thanks

Pumpables

Horrendous. We didn't even use this app as it couldn't support multi currency.

To our horror we then discovered it was sending automatic default emails in broken English to our customers from our *admin* email (not even our customer facing support email), and revealing personal company info.

Massive fail.

To the developers: if you are going to have automated default emails, at least get someone to make sure they are in good English.

"Thank you for providing us the opportunity to do business with you. You will find the invoice for your recent order, attached with this mail.

Signed,
[CEO's personal contact details]

Plz, just no.

December 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback!
If you wish to edit the mail content or to generate invoices in multiple currencies please contact us at support@mlveda.com.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Tshirt Buy

I use your other App AutoCurrencyConverter and my expectation was the Invoice Hero would send the invoice in multiple currencies. For example if the product page displays the currency in INR and the shop currency is USD, the invoice should have the amount in both the currencies. Let me know if this feature is already available and I am not finding the right setting to use it OR if you guys can implement it especially if a customer has installed both these apps on the store I think its easy for you guys to include this feature.

December 9, 2019

Thanks for the feedback!
We regret for the inconveniences.
The team needs to add necessary code to your stores theme to make the app generate invoices in the currency selected in the currency switcher.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

QIKAZZ 4x4 & Camping

This app is awesome, has saved me a lot of manual work as it automatically generates invoices for all the orders and saves me getting constant messages from my customers requesting invoices.

rugsthatfit.com

Invoice Hero is a great app! This offers the ability for customers to get invoices immediately after they place their order. This way the customers don't have to worry about whether or not their order went through and we don't get emails asking if they did. You can customize your email and signature to say exactly what you want and the response time from Invoice hero is outstanding.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10