Invoice Hero: PDF Invoices App

Invoice Hero: PDF Invoices App

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 19, 2023

I was after an invoicing system where I could create a manual order and invoice. I spoke to Jayakrishnan, and he was able to inform me that I can do this manually via Shopify itself.

Very quick with the answers for the questions that I had.

I would imagine for those that would use this invoicing progrram, they would get very helpful and useful support

Harley Jack Candles
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
January 16, 2023

Great app, easy to set up. Does exactly what it promises. Jatin provided excellent support with a customization. Will recommend to anyone.

Kosibox
Norway
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 4, 2023

Very easy to use. Support has helped me with my issue and walked extra-mile to solve it! Huge thanks :)

harvoola
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 27, 2022

The App is actually great and customer service are very nice and helpful. Jayakrishnan Helped me a lot to overcome an issue that actually was not in the app itself. He kept running over with suggestions that shows how keen he is to my needs.

HealthMED Store
Egypt
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 17, 2022

Leif Alvarsson Art
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
November 15, 2022

I use this app to send invoices to my b2b clients and it works like a charm. Every-time I have something to change or correct, i simply chat with costumer service and they are super helpful!

Lalita's Art Shop
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 12, 2022

Ich habe den support kontaktiert um Anpassungen am Design vorzunehmen. Kann den support und vor allem Herr Harun weiterempfehlen, er hat mir super weitergeholfen.

Avondor
Cyprus
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 3, 2022

I made a request to them to make a some changes to the invoice to meet my needs. They did the changes for me in a very short time. They were awesome to deal with and always replied quickly. Awesome Jog Invoice Hero Team!!!

Michaud Toys
Time spent using app: 28 days
October 21, 2022

Highly recommend this app! We used Invoice Hero to create beautiful looking Invoices for our Shopify business. It is such an easy app to use and they have online chat help ready to go! Sonali was super helpful and responded to my requests so promptly> Thanks Invoice Hero!

SUP Warehouse Melbourne
Time spent using app: 16 days
September 30, 2022

A great app if you need to add invoices to your confirmation emails. Jayakrishnan helped me a lot during the installation and made sure everything works smoothly. Highly recommended!

keytoblossom