Product Labels & Badges

Sell more with custom badges and labels on your product images

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Art of Cross Stitch

Location Singapore

Very good and stylish app, fits my store very well. Love the classy look as opposed to the cartoonish ones that other apps offer.

June 1, 2022

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! We highly appreciate it! 😊✨

Manchester Factory

App works great and is easy to use, Support is prompt and helpful. Would recommend this app to those needing a quick and easy label app.

April 4, 2022

Hello there and thanks for the great review! We highly appreciate it! 😊
If you need any additional help with the app, you know how to find us!

The Cart Sense

I love the freedom this app gives in making the custom labels and badges. Also, I can upload my own design, so it works perfectly for me.

October 4, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the great review! We highly appreciate it! 😊✨

Stafford Fitness

This app is very good if you want to make labels from scratch and upload custom image labels that you have created on a side. I had a question and the support team was fantastic - very quick responses. Recommended!

September 13, 2021

Hello there and thank you so much for the positive review! We are very happy to receive it! 😊 If we can help with anything else, you can find us in chat and email.

Tiles and Smiles

Really usefull app, I really love it. Also when you have a problem, they are there to help you right away.

April 6, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the great review! 🤩
If you have any questions or concerns, you know how to find us - 💬 and 📧!

Okoa Home

The app works really great. I did have trouble getting the labels onto my collection page but the support was really fast and they fixed it right away. Super awesome!

March 8, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! ✨ We truly appreciate it! 🙌
If there is anything else we could help you with, you know how to find us via 📧 and 💬

Kameco.de

Really great app! The customer support helped me setting up the app on my complicated custom theme with great passion. :)

December 24, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review. It comes like a Christmas gift for us! :) Enjoy using our app and happy holidays!

Agilite

Really awesome and useful app. Customer service is incredible and super helpful. They are extremely responsive 24/7.

September 3, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! We are also working on a brand new and enhanced version of the app so stay tuned! :)

Original's

Great App do the work, Easy to work with. Great Customer support I had a problem and the Stuff quickly solved it for me.

June 23, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the great review! We are very happy to receive it. Enjoy using our app! ^^

GREEN STUFF be natural

Perfect!!!!
Beautiful Standard Logos and customization is Possible! First steps i had a Problem, but the support was excellent! keep on going!!!

June 19, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! This means the world to us! Enjoy using our app! ^^

Previous 1 3