iThink Logistics

iThink Logistics | Reviews

by iThink Logistics

E-commerce shipping solution in India

dmodot

I wanted a courier service that could help me with quick resolution. I'm glad I found Ithink who has a professional and friendly support staff especially sagar shirdhankar who goes out of the box to make ends meet.

BUMSONTHESADDLE

Best Logistics Aggregator in India, Competitive Rates, Great Service.
I am writing this feedback after using their service for 2 years and we made the right decisions by switching it Ithink. Their rates are very competitive in the market and Pickup & Delivery are very smooth and especially their NDR offering is the best offering for any E-com Companies.
Last I would Like to thank Mr. Aatif & Mr. Khan for the excellent support we received from both of you.

mupkin kids world

Great response & excellent work from ithink logistics especially from Mr. Dilip Mehta Best competitive shipping cost with maximum delivery of orders

boutiqo world

Hats off to I-Think Logistics for the quick response, accurate reports, timely action on escalations and better performance. Really nice cooperation & service from Mr. Dilip Mehta

styleque world

Best service !!!
Good coordination with all staff member
Prompt action in all queries especially from Mr. Dilip Mehta

Gynoveda

Appreciate I-Think Logistics for the quick response, accurate reports, timely action on escalations and better performance than other competitive partners. However, there is always a scope for improvements and betterment. Thanks.

Sista Saree

Really happy from iThink logistics. 24*7 available for his customer.
Also appreciated one of his employee Mr.Dilip for his support & positive work attitude

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next