3.9
September 26, 2022

I used this app to find the exact style of shoe I was looking for and had products made in minutes. Very easy to use !

TheGreyFox
August 11, 2021

Easy app to use. Great customer service, thank you.
Prompt replays. Just a suggestion, it would be nice to be able to edit products after its been submitted to the online store. A bit frustrating to redo all designs, otherwise great app.

Unique Life NZ
New Zealand
January 11, 2018

awsome service thanks a lot :)

Stoony
France
March 20, 2022

I really love this app. and the prices are great. Jet Print is the best kept secret. If you dont have this app you really dont know what your missing.

Breezewear
April 20, 2019

Really having fun with design, its finally inspired this sleeping dragon. Early days yet, like the first few hours but app is user friendly and imports to store no problem. I like that they have bothered to add conversion rates as we don't all live in USA a fact that most suppliers ignore. When we make sales and we hope we do we'll give more feed back. Cheers!

Shopit Store
May 5, 2018

new idea , will fit my store thanks team

Watchzoneco
United Arab Emirates
JetPrint Fulfillment replied October 25, 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. We have a variety of watch styles for your watch brand business;)

March 5, 2019

I needed a little extra something for my store in which my merchandise is all based on my artwork...THIS WAS PERFECT!!!!!

Brown Dog Art Design
Edited September 17, 2018

I just started using this APP, so far I am very impressed with the product selection and the ease at setting up the designs.

Maritime Rams
Edited May 17, 2020

I really enjoy this app. It is good for business. The staff as this company were very helpful during these difficult times.

Attahdesigns
November 14, 2021

I currently use 5 different Print on demand companies to support my business needs and have used well over 5 of others. This company decides to take a different approach to normal items other sell. Which I love. The only part that I wish was different is that they need a affiliate in USA. They might do a lot of business in other countries but I would bet it would double here. Also I would like to throw my name in the pot for that. I could for sure secure this affiliate for you @JetPrint. Just saying. Now just because I asked for that doesn't mean I was being generous with my words. I meant everything I said... Thank you from RioticWear.com & Camo-Toad Camoflauge

Riotic Wear