Reviews (379)

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and seamless integration with online stores. They commend the high-quality products, particularly shoes, and suggest regular sample orders for consistency. The customer service is responsive, and the design interface is simple yet could use some improvements. The app is praised for its speed, reliability, and creative design potential, with orders often arriving earlier than expected.

April 17, 2024

I LOVE ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS KEEP ADDING MORE GREAT STUFF AND IT WOULD BE IF YOU WOULD ADD AOP SHOE BOXES AND PRINTABLE WOMEN HIGH HEEL SHOES

SHOPCODECLOTHING
Almost 4 years using the app
May 15, 2024

Their automated system charged me 3 times what i was supposed to pay for an order. The customer service is useless. The automated chat is completely useless. The didn't answer my questions and did not resolve my problem even when i sent them pictures with proofs. They robbed me over $120 dollars! Beware!

Punchstyle
Over 3 years using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied May 16, 2024

Hello,

We're here to voice our protest against your "inaccurate and irresponsible" statements.

To begin with, our automated system is typically off by default. However, in May, you personally activated the automated system and configured it for "automatic payment 3 hours after placing the order." All of these settings were chosen by you, and we had no part in them.

Secondly, when you stated, "The order pays three times," it appears to be a malicious accusation against us. On May 9th (UTC+8), you placed two orders totaling US$126.96 and US$42.13 respectively. The US$126.96 order consisted of 4 products (three pairs of shoes and one hoodie), while the $42.13 order comprised 2 products (two pairs of shoes). The $42.13 order is the one you intended to make, whereas the $126.96 charge is for another order due to your active setup of automatic deductions. Therefore, your assertion is unfounded as there are indeed two separate orders.

Thirdly, you claimed: "Customer service is useless and we didn't answer any of your questions." On May 9 (UTC+8), you reached out to us regarding a deduction request, but we only located your US$42.13 order at that time. When you contacted us again on May 15th, we reiterated: "You set up automatic payment, and the US$126.96 you paid is a separate order of yours."

You never explicitly informed us of your desire to cancel the US$126.96 order.

Lastly, we take responsibility for any shortcomings on our part, but we reject any unfounded accusations. Furthermore, upon your objection, we have already cancelled your order and will refund the fee to your payment account within (2-3 business days).

We strongly advise you to deactivate automatic payment settings and switch to manual settings to prevent any unnecessary losses.

April 17, 2024

Amazing program! Super high quality products, friendly customer service, the best prices on the market thanks again.

Footprints For Faith
May 24, 2024

I can not change color on items that I already create and the text keep going backward.

DesignedJust4U
JetPrint Fulfillment replied May 26, 2024

Hey there,

We apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced while using our app.

At the moment, our app does not support editing of previously created projects. However, our technical team is actively working on implementing a feature that will allow designs to be edited for a second time.

Regarding the issue with the text moving backward, this might occur if your cursor has not been released after selecting a layer. We recommend ensuring that the layer is deselected before making any adjustments to prevent this issue from happening again.

Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team with any further questions or concerns.

May 3, 2024

Love they have more options than other drop shipping company especially for shoes and better prices.

ajaniglobal
Edited April 2, 2024

In some ways it is easy to create product, although it would help if the product template gave the size of the image needed to produce a good quality print.

Also, it would be nice to be able to see the shipping price from China to the USA, as I don't plan on selling elsewhere. But then I just discovered that shipping to the USA isn't supported. So I guess I'll go elsewhere

Update 04/02/2024: Don't know what the issue was, but today I was able to initiate two different orders and had no issues with the USA shipping address. Just a glitch in the system, or whatever. Anyway, glad to say so far everything is okay.

Also, JetPrint customer service was VERY responsive which bodes well for the future.

CLH Designs
15 days using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied April 1, 2024

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

It appears there might be a misunderstanding. We want to clarify that we ship many orders to the United States and can deliver orders worldwide.

If you could kindly provide us with the address or a screenshot of the address information you entered, we would be happy to investigate the issue further. Please reach out to our customer service department, and we will do our best to resolve any issues you may have.

Edited April 11, 2024

The app is user friendly over all I love the selection of things that JetPrint offers. I am thrilled with their customer service. Top Notch. Anything I asked them or needed help with, they promptly replied. There are actual humans working at this company.

ScarletIrisCreations.com
3 months using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied March 22, 2024

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Regarding your first point about displaying shipping costs, we understand your concern. The reason why we do not display shipping costs in the "Compare At..." section is because we cannot accurately provide real-time shipping costs for every possible destination. If we were to fix a specific country for shipping costs, it might create the misconception that this cost is synchronized with the customer's target market, which could lead to confusion. Our aim is to provide transparent and accurate pricing, and displaying fixed shipping costs may not align with this goal.

Regarding your second point about shipping charges, we acknowledge that shipping costs are a significant factor for our customers. We are constantly working to negotiate reasonable shipping rates with our carriers to offer competitive prices. Additionally, we encourage you to consider the total price (product price plus shipping price) when comparing our services with other print-on-demand companies.

We appreciate your feedback on modifying our app, and we'll keep you updated via email once any changes are implemented.

June 7, 2024

I think jet print is a pretty good app. The orders come at a reasonable time since it is coming from so far. The pricing is great and they are easy to use once you get the hang of it. I will definitely continue to use jet print.

Be So Stylish
4 months using the app
May 1, 2024

Once I got the hang of it. It was pretty easy to create unique products for my store.

Home Stream Designs
About 1 month using the app
June 10, 2024

Wish there was a way to only select certain colors (i.e. tshirts) I only want certain colors. to go with the logo .

if there is a way. it's not clear:)

Sole Mates Plus