Merchants appreciate this app for its wide range of customizable products, particularly shoes and watches. They commend the high-quality prints, competitive pricing, and easy integration with online stores. The customer service is responsive and fulfillment times are quick. The design interface is user-friendly, but could be improved. As a free app, it's a cost-effective solution for new businesses.

April 20, 2024

So far I am enjoying it. I'm excited.

SassyCatsGalore
2 days using the app
May 6, 2024

not too happy with app, the personalized items does not work on some of the items.

Personal Touch Emporium
3 days using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied May 7, 2024

Hey there,

We are genuinely sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory experience with our app.

Our products are designed to offer both print-on-demand and personalized options. We understand your frustration with the personalized items not functioning as expected. Could you kindly provide us with the product numbers of the items you encountered issues with? Our team will investigate the matter promptly.

Your suggestions and insights are crucial for us to enhance our services. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team with any further feedback or concerns you may have.

Thanks.

February 5, 2024

They are not responsive to emails and messages. However the app appears to run smoothly.

BrazenEmblazon
6 months using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied February 18, 2024

Hey there,

We're sorry for the delay in getting back to your emails and messages promptly. Cus most of our employees were on vacation for Chinese New Year celebrations and a little more slowdown than we had hoped for, but we back now. And we're fully committed to addressing your concerns as quickly as possible.

March 14, 2024

VERY ORGINANIZED . AND ALSO REASONABLE

BLACK VISION
About 2 months using the app
Edited December 19, 2023

Having to start every design from scratch. Need to be able to copy layouts (or save templates), and replace images with the same position and dimensions.

Copy needs to also copy tags & descriptions, as adding these in repreatedly.

Need a Pattern function, to repeat tiled patterns. Am having to save multiple files with different dimensions (e.g. 6x6, 9x9...) for each product.

EDIT: Patterns have just been added, but unable to centre the pattern on the product.

Scottish Clan Tartans
New Zealand
About 1 year using the app
December 18, 2023

Never received a tracking update for the item, my account always stated "in production" 3 weeks after the order was placed. When the item finally arrived ANOTHER BRAND'S merchandize was with the product. I initially thought it was a joke: No Quality control, no accountability. Save your brand - partner somewhere else.

6Isaiah8
Over 1 year using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied December 20, 2023

Hey,

Thank you for your suggestion. Currently, each of our orders comes with a tracking number and is updated synchronously based on the order status.

According to our investigation, you placed only one order with us in 2023. This order was paid on November 14th (UTC+8), and it arrived on November 28th (UTC+8). It took a total of 14 days from order payment to order delivery.

After you received the goods, our customer service department did not receive any information from you regarding the order. If there is an order error or any other issue, you can contact our customer service within 30 days of receiving the product for a refund.

December 18, 2023

Nice App. You need more current shoes, Chunky, Big Bottoms, Stacks etc. MOre comperable to popular brand styles. I do like the app though.

URBANISLANDGEAR
Denmark
Almost 3 years using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied March 30, 2024

Hey there,

Thank you for your feedback and for your continued support of JetPrint.

We want to sincerely apologize for the delay in addressing your request for more current shoe styles, including Chunky, Big Bottoms, and Stacks. We take customer feedback seriously, and we want to assure you that your request was submitted to our production department early on. Unfortunately, this project had to be paused due to unforeseen challenges.

It's important to note that the development of new shoe styles entails significant investment, both in terms of time and resources. We have invested substantial funds in acquiring equipment and materials for these endeavors. Regrettably, despite our best efforts, some projects have not yielded the desired results, and the equipment purchased for these purposes now sits unused.

Moreover, we understand that shoe preferences can vary greatly among our diverse customer base. While we strive to offer a wide range of styles, it's challenging to ensure that every shoe will resonate with everyone. Nevertheless, we are committed to continuously improving our product selection and welcome any further suggestions for new shoe designs.

Once again, we appreciate your feedback and your loyalty to JetPrint.

Thanks.

December 28, 2023

I am currently using both JetPrint and Printful for my storefront; and I will say, that while JetPrint offers a much wider variety of items to choose from, Printfu; has it firmly beat in the editing department. The interface for designing my products is clunky and takes marginally more time, ending on a somewhat underwhelming note with a lower quality product, as well. It's also frustrating that there aren't as many prepared mockup templates for me to choose from, which in turn will inevitably drive some buyers away. However, in spite of this, I cannot understate that the array of products available for me to customise and sell are great, and helps my company in developing our image to be firmer in what we represent: Clothing for Car Enthusiasts.

Barrett & Brown Co
6 days using the app
November 25, 2023

I have really enjoyed adding my designs to their products. It's fun and makes some really nice merchandise!

The Sweating Pepper
3 months using the app
April 24, 2024

ho problemi con la verifica della mail ,non mi fa aprire l'applicazione e non posso lavorarci

I'M'"World
Italy
4 days using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied April 26, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this matter to our attention.

We have not received any prior reports of customers experiencing email verification issues with our application.

To address your concern, we suggest verifying that your network connection is stable and functioning properly. Oftentimes, connectivity issues can impede an app's performance. Additionally, please double-check that the email address you entered is accurate to ensure successful verification.

If you have any further questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. We are here to assist you to the best of our ability.