JetPrint: All Print On Demand

JetPrint: All Print On Demand

by JetPrint Fulfillment

Print On Demand Shoes, Sneakers, Boots, Watches, Clothes & Bag

Ayahgotit

Nice shoe app it would be better if I could get different fonts to be able to write on the shoes …..

Haygoodies Custom

I really like the range of products and prices are great. Can't wait to see more.
Templates are easy to use too. Thanks again!

Hipber

The support is awesome. They quickly responded to my queries and solved them. The products catalog just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to work with Jetprint.

Vocationwear

OMG!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this POD provider! They have a wide variety of products and I really LOVE LOVE LOVE their watches!

iKGDeuce™️

great selection of products to choose from and work with . i just wish some products had a different layout to work with, or a system that can mirror the other side to make customizing some products easier . that way you know for sure either both sleeves on a shirt, hoodie, jacket, or shoe will look identical to one another . other than that i have no concerns or anything really to complain about . i will say being in the United States of America, products do take some time to get here, i don't know if that's because of COVID-19 or what, but that's not a big problem for me .

Limitless Evolution NZ

The app is user friendly, but sadly delivery of product is very long (4+ weeks) and some items are sent back to the sender. Not very good look for our brand as we proud ourselves to delivery the best customer service as possible. We are quite disappointed...

June 2, 2021

Hello my dear friend, this is JetPrint's support team lead,

Here I've confirmed that it was returned because of the old channel block issue to NZ, we've upgraded to New Zealand special logistic line for you, and please check the message & new tracking link there. The followed tracking info will be continuously updated here. Sorry for the inconvenience brought to you here, we've confirmed and signed new channels & special logistic lines to New Zealand, will guarantee the returning won't happen again, and also will surely pay more attention to your followed orders & our collaboration.🤝

Really appreciate your kindness and support.

Cerny Jewelry

I have order watches from this manufacturer and they had great quality. Also were very supportive on placing/canceling and updating orders. 100% recommend !

Enhance Happy Life

Great platform. Easy to use and interact with different types of options and flexibilities to create your designs. Happy with the quality of their products they offer. We order, and they deliver. We will rate them as a Top 10 app for 2021.

CITI•ZEN•THEORY

Jen and team are a delight to work with. She is extremely attentive and eager to meet and exceed your needs and expectations. Committed to, and vested in, the best possible execution of your order and the prioritizing of the unique and customer-specific deadlines. Great products, coupled by the best customer service, I now have the freedom to focus my attention elsewhere with the full assurances that I am best positioned, and fully supported by Jen and her team of solutions experts, to receive the highest level results and maximum quality potential—meeting and exceeding all of the highest standards of productivity and communication. Thank you Jen, and all of JetPrint…you certainly receive my complete endorsement with the strongest imaginable accolades.

Canoa Virada

gostei da qualidade do produto, o app e bem facil de usar, gostaria que tivesse a opcao de duplicar a imagen quando vc ta fzendo os desenhos tem sempre que ta carregando a imagens e ficar colocando um por um, seria bom se por exemplo nos sapatos tudo que vc fizer em um duplicasse no outro..