Reviews (379)

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and seamless integration with online stores. They commend the high-quality products, particularly shoes, and suggest regular sample orders for consistency. The customer service is responsive, and the design interface is simple yet could use some improvements. The app is praised for its speed, reliability, and creative design potential, with orders often arriving earlier than expected.

February 19, 2024

Very easy to use. I like creating products with it.

originalityworks
About 2 months using the app
February 5, 2024

They are not responsive to emails and messages. However the app appears to run smoothly.

BrazenEmblazon
6 months using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied February 18, 2024

Hey there,

We're sorry for the delay in getting back to your emails and messages promptly. Cus most of our employees were on vacation for Chinese New Year celebrations and a little more slowdown than we had hoped for, but we back now. And we're fully committed to addressing your concerns as quickly as possible.

Edited February 18, 2024

I enjoy using this app, but I have some suggestions for the developer to improve it. Firstly, I would appreciate it if the size of the content could be increased, as it can strain the eyes. Secondly, it would be helpful if the content was clearer, more items were available, and the design library is not loading fast very slowly. Thank you for being so understanding.

Official Global Store

Georgia
5 months using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied March 18, 2024

Hey there,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We're sorry for any trouble you're having with our app.

We get how frustrating it can be to encounter issues with our service. Please know that our team is dedicated to delivering a top-notch service experience for everyone, and we take your feedback seriously.

Edited May 20, 2024

Update... customer response it too slow to a point that i get really anxious about my orders and its a factor that unfortunately makes me want to look for another pod service although they have the most designs, big variety in handbags and better prices.
But customers are asking about their orders and i cant get a reply on the customer service.

Unicorns Pumpkins and Stuff
Greece
January 13, 2024

It seems great. It's easy to find the products I wish to review. Your site has many products that inspire creative ideas. My store is not 'live' yet. I will definitely look at your ratings as part of my due diligence. I look forward to producing interesting products with you.

FlowersFabulous
5 months using the app
March 15, 2024

VERY GOOD AND SHEAP PRICES

LIFE IS LIKE TENNIS
About 1 hour using the app
January 9, 2024

The is great! I love the all over big prints on the products! Maybe add some men wearing the bomber jackets so it could be added to a men's clothing store.

Bourne Threads
January 13, 2024

okay

Bestgiftsideas
Lithuania
About 1 month using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied April 3, 2024

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback.

If you have any more questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our team is here to ensure you have a great experience with our print on demand services.

December 18, 2023

Nice App. You need more current shoes, Chunky, Big Bottoms, Stacks etc. MOre comperable to popular brand styles. I do like the app though.

URBANISLANDGEAR
Denmark
Almost 3 years using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied March 30, 2024

Hey there,

Thank you for your feedback and for your continued support of JetPrint.

We want to sincerely apologize for the delay in addressing your request for more current shoe styles, including Chunky, Big Bottoms, and Stacks. We take customer feedback seriously, and we want to assure you that your request was submitted to our production department early on. Unfortunately, this project had to be paused due to unforeseen challenges.

It's important to note that the development of new shoe styles entails significant investment, both in terms of time and resources. We have invested substantial funds in acquiring equipment and materials for these endeavors. Regrettably, despite our best efforts, some projects have not yielded the desired results, and the equipment purchased for these purposes now sits unused.

Moreover, we understand that shoe preferences can vary greatly among our diverse customer base. While we strive to offer a wide range of styles, it's challenging to ensure that every shoe will resonate with everyone. Nevertheless, we are committed to continuously improving our product selection and welcome any further suggestions for new shoe designs.

Once again, we appreciate your feedback and your loyalty to JetPrint.

Thanks.