JetPrint: POD Shoes,Bags,Watch

Print On Demand Shoes, Sneakers, Boots, Watches, Clothes & Bag

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SLOWEMOTIONWORLD

I really enjoy the app and the great design facility that it is providing! Keep doing a great job!!!

Breezewear

I really love this app. and the prices are great. Jet Print is the best kept secret. If you dont have this app you really dont know what your missing.

royallyon.store

awful. no response. no refund. no products. had to refund customer and had to call credit co. to dispute purchase for items not received.
DO NOT USE. IF I COULD IT WOULDN'T BE ANY STARS.

M-EGVA

Tout va bien pour le moment, je commence à utiliser l'APP! dommage que l'outil de création soit vraiment très très light, on ne peut pas écrire!, réduire, multiplier nos designs, sauf les adapter au format du cadre, pas de choix de couleurs! bref pour la création, c'est très limité! on ne peut pas non mettre notre Logo. Le Ship n'est pas très explicite. Le tableau de bord est compliqué... je pense que c'est votre choix, mais pour nous vos clients çà devrait être autrement, pendre exemple sur "PRINTFUL" à Suivre.

K-roo Apparel

I'd love to speak with someone whose leaving the great reviews because I want that same experience. I ordered some sample watches on Jan 25, 2022 and my order is not being processed and I haven't been able to reach anyone from the company by phone, email, whatsapp, or by their other customer service number. I even tried facebook messenger. I'm going to be forced to dispute my order soon with my bank because i'm getting nothing from the company but fear if one of my customer's order from me that I'll be embarrassed and unable to give a status update about where their order is. I hope i'm wrong because I really want to do business with jetprint but for now its Feb 5 and since Jan 26th i've gotten no contact from anyone.

Bykat Merch

I love them!!! It is really cool company to choose as your print-on-demand provider. I love their customer service

Tarra Mia

I have just discovered this Print on demand company. I love the large range of shoes you have. My designs are looking good on your products. Will be putting my images on your products.

Mile High Gear

So I started using JetPrint a few months ago because they offer products such as denim jackets, high-top shoes, dresses, etc) not available at other POD services (Printify, Artsadd, Printful, etc.). Any issue I had was quickly responded to and resolved. My first few orders were during the Christmas holidays and JetPrint did amazing. Products are great and I can't wait to see what JetPrint introduces next. The interface for designing products takes some getting used to but is very accurate to the finished result. Thanks, JetPrint for your customer service and products.

Villain Moto Sport

The Size was way off on the child hoodie and when I reached out to get a refund, they said nothing was wring and offered my a 12% discount on a new offer? The Medium Kids hoodie was way larger than the size chart claimed. I may not use these guys again unless they can fix the issue & refund me.

Forever generics

I Used this app to make my custom designs, It's Awesome but it has some few improvements to go (more customization options, more tools, cheaper prices)