JetPrint: Print On Demand

JetPrint: Print On Demand

Price: Free
Rating (4)
October 25, 2022

I gave a 2 stars for numerous things, speed of shipping was about 3 weeks but no tracking was given, the quality of the watch I ordered wasn't as good as I thought it would be, it feels like it will rust easily and compared to one I looked at in town at my local jewellery store, its not as good quality, the prices should be much lower, also USD is more expensive and I cannot see the conversion once I import it to my store which is unfair, I have to guess and depending on the currency conversion I am charged extra by my bank which is not very fair for an $18USD watch cost me $38NZD if I am going to resell it I would get complaints, the watch also stopped working numerous times, so I was late for one appointment because I was counting on the watch to work but it was 1 hour late.

Eshopifiz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 15, 2022

they provide the worst customer service ever, never responds to messages and if they do it takes 2-4 wks. I have orders that my customer never received the product. To have such a good product, I'm extremely disappointed in the service!!!!

B4Lyfe
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 2, 2022

I like this company. the customer service is very good and responsive. I only issue is how I design my shoes. There is no way to save the design leave and come back to finish the edits. Once you save that is it. If You want to edit you have to start over. It goes for if you leave the page on accident all the work done is lost.

HOODGRIND Apparel
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 29, 2022

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
I placed an order O_220802_00408 over two months ago. The app shows the order is still in production!? I sent a message to Jennifer to inquire about my order she said she had to check with shipping. Still no word. I said ok over a month went by still no information on my order which is still showing its production. So I reach back out to Jennifer to see why my order is still showing it is in production. She informed me that it had shipped out and apologized. Said she would refund the money I paid for the order that never came. And send out a new order O_220829_00575 me since the first one never showed up. I said ok waited a month and the same thing happen again, a month later my order is showing that order is still in production. AND I NEVER RECEIVED A REFUND. JENNIFER LIED TO ME. so to this day I have not received a refund or received my product. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

IHannahfashions
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 26, 2022

Excellent! Great for any store! Easy to use and a great selection. I used my original artwork and made products that are awesome thanks JetPrint!

Belle's Unique World
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 26, 2022

I used this app to find the exact style of shoe I was looking for and had products made in minutes. Very easy to use !

TheGreyFox
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
September 14, 2022

Used this app to get a few shoes for my brand. Great experience thus far. premium service. quality products!

Richboys fashion UK
Time spent using app: 23 days
September 1, 2022

I used this app to create products for my store. I love how much control you have to design over the products

Jordan Isreal
Time spent using app: 8 days
August 26, 2022

I paid for my order they never sent out to me I sent them like million emails they never replied to them about my order.

DDIIRO CLOTHING
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
JetPrint Fulfillment replied August 27, 2022

Hi there, we apologize for the oversight on missing your previous email here, please kindly send us your order number again, we'll check and get you the status and solution ASAP today and avoid the same issue happening again.

August 22, 2022

Great app, the range of products is amazing and the quality is great! I would highly recommend them. The customer service is also super helpful.

Tokyo Lane