Reviews (379)

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and seamless integration with online stores. They commend the high-quality products, particularly shoes, and suggest regular sample orders for consistency. The customer service is responsive, and the design interface is simple yet could use some improvements. The app is praised for its speed, reliability, and creative design potential, with orders often arriving earlier than expected.

December 28, 2023

I am currently using both JetPrint and Printful for my storefront; and I will say, that while JetPrint offers a much wider variety of items to choose from, Printfu; has it firmly beat in the editing department. The interface for designing my products is clunky and takes marginally more time, ending on a somewhat underwhelming note with a lower quality product, as well. It's also frustrating that there aren't as many prepared mockup templates for me to choose from, which in turn will inevitably drive some buyers away. However, in spite of this, I cannot understate that the array of products available for me to customise and sell are great, and helps my company in developing our image to be firmer in what we represent: Clothing for Car Enthusiasts.

Barrett & Brown Co
6 days using the app
Edited April 11, 2024

The products are always great however it has been brought to my attention by a customer of mine that the shoe size conversion from EU to US is in some instances wrong.
For instance my customer purchased a US size 10 and received an EU 47, but in fact it should have been an EU 44.

Today is April 11th 2024, the day of your reply.
Firstly how would showing you a picture of the item change the fact that your size chart is clearly wrong?
In a nut shell Shopify sided with the customer and gave her a full refund and the customer didn’t return the shoes, which means I lost out twice.
So replying 4 months later is really a bit of an insult and I have long since removed all of your products from my website.

Union Jacked
Over 1 year using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied April 8, 2024

Hey there,

Thank you very much for your review.

We're sorry to hear about the issue you encountered with the shoe size conversion.

Upon reviewing your order, we found that you purchased a pair of shoes from us on October 30, and they were delivered on November 15.

We appreciate you reaching out to us on November 23 to report the sizing discrepancy. In order to assist you further, we kindly ask that you provide us with pictures of the product your customer received. This will allow us to verify the issue and take appropriate action. Unfortunately, we only received the size sheet you provided and not the actual product images.

Regarding product size accuracy, we highly recommend including our size information in the product listing or description to ensure customers select the correct size.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you require any further assistance.

Thanks.

Update

We can't assess the need for a refund without evidence.

Our products are made to the sizes we provide, so we focus on cases where the wrong size was sent. However, since we haven't received the proof you provided, we can't proceed with the refund. We're reaching out now as our new team is addressing past issues.

Thanks for your patience.

December 19, 2023

I think it takes too long to hear response back from Customer Service. People are starting to make orders and have questions about their orders I can't answer.

Experigenics Marketplace
About 2 months using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied December 20, 2023

Hey,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay in our customer service responses. We understand how frustrating it can be to wait for assistance, especially when you have questions about your order.

We acknowledge that there has been some time spent confirming the color of the shoes in our communication. Seven days ago, we sent you a production request, awaiting your confirmation before proceeding to avoid any unnecessary issues. Your reply was received three days ago, and on the same day, our customer service team notified the production department to adjust the color of the shoes.

Today, we received your inquiry about the status of your order, and I'm pleased to inform you that we have upgraded your shipping method to the fastest available option at no additional cost.

November 30, 2023

Please include redesigns in case I change my mind about my design and need to make adjustments, as I may not be able to do it myself. I prefer saving time rather than starting over to create new products.

Galactic Bunny
About 1 month using the app
September 30, 2023

There are great products on Jetprint, but I wish the process to create Personalized products was easier. I also would like to be able to copy my products to make different variations, instead of having to start from scratch for each new product. When I am creating my products, there is not an option to add a design from the DIY side unless I am making an order. This is frustrating.

New Genesis Market
9 months using the app
October 14, 2023

I would suggest that anyone planning to use the app to order a few sample products and not just depend on the mockups you make. I purchased samples of my brand color and patterns on 7 items mostly handbags. The shipping was separate for each item, even though they were all shipped to me, which came out to be as much as the products themselves. The other disappointment is that the items were shipped recklessly not professional at all. They arrived wrapped in plastic, some brown some white, and taped and not neatly. This is definitely, not what I would expect a customer to receive at all. None of the items were in boxes. This meant that the items were not protected from creases and bends. The mockups looked great, and the color and print were perfect but only two of the items came close to being the correct color, even though the same color was used for all the items. The color was supposed to be a blue shade and one of the items came out white and the others were lavender not consistent and looked faded out in some areas. The print was not defined and looked blurry. What a big disappointment, I was so looking forward to a line of products with JetPrint. There is no way that I would be able to offer the product to customers. They look nothing like the crisp mockups of the designs made on Jet print and shown in my store. I had to remove all of the items. I'm so glad that I placed a sample order. I could not imagine a customer placing an order from my website and receiving what I received that would be unimaginable and bad business as well as false advertisement. I still don't get why they would charge me and send me items that did not match the color of my mockup, not good business at all.

Customer support is not very active in chat. I would send a message and see that the agent was active minutes ago but would not get a response until days later. That would also be a big concern when selling customized items. From reading the JetPrints page and seeing the products they offered I was so excited but they did not deliver, pretty much disappointed in quality and service.

Periibleu
4 months using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied December 7, 2023

Hey there,

We are genuinely sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with our app.

Regarding the separate shipping of your items, we offer a wide range of product lines with varying production processes, which may result in products being transported at different times. We understand the importance of prompt delivery and strive to ship products as soon as they are ready to minimize delays.

We are concerned about the color discrepancies you mentioned, as this is not typical of our printing quality. We encourage you to reach out to us within 30 days of receiving the goods to apply for a refund regarding any printing color issues.

In response to your feedback about customer support, we apologize for any delays you experienced in receiving assistance. We have taken immediate action to expand our customer service team to ensure that messages are responded to promptly and efficiently.

We genuinely value your business and hope to have the opportunity to restore your faith in our products and services. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.

March 15, 2024

VERY GOOD AND SHEAP PRICES

LIFE IS LIKE TENNIS
About 1 hour using the app
Edited April 7, 2024

Great variety of product but POD designing is difficult instead just separate slots for each placement, all of the placement are in one layout.
And it’s troubling to go back and edit the placements.
Actually I can’t do it. This limits my ability to copy my template and make duplicates as variants. I really like Jet prints products but the ability to design is very low compare to the other POD companies I use.

BOY WONDER
9 months using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied April 3, 2024

Hey there,

We apologize for any frustration you encountered while using our app.

We're pleased to announce that we upgraded the mockup generator in January 2024. We hope this upgrade addresses some of the questions you had regarding product design capabilities. However, we understand there may still be areas for improvement, and we're dedicated to continuously enhancing our features to better serve our users.

If you have any specific questions or suggestions for additional features, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your ongoing support and feedback.

November 1, 2023

My design keeps coming out printed backwards

Dwayne Elliott Collection
Almost 4 years using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied April 1, 2024

Hey there,

We apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with our printing services. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we regret any frustration caused.

We understand how upsetting it can be to encounter issues with your design printing backwards.

We offer a refund option within 30 days of receiving your goods. Our aim is to ensure your satisfaction with our app.

We genuinely hope this helps regain your trust in JetPrint, and we're committed to delivering even higher-quality service in the future.

Thank you.

November 8, 2023

Delivery is too long; no notifications. I had an order stay in production and never was delivered.

FLÌ PÊP™
8 months using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied April 8, 2024

Hey there,

We apologize for your disappointment with our service.

After reviewing your order history, it seems that you placed your hat order with us on October 6, 2023 (UTC+8). Unfortunately, during our quality review process, we discovered that your hat design had a watermark effect, and despite multiple attempts, we were unable to meet our review standards for the order, resulting in shipping delays.

In early November, we reached out to inform you about the design issues and sought your guidance on whether to proceed with shipments. Regrettably, we didn't receive your reply within a reasonable timeframe. Consequently, we initiated the refund process for your order on November 9, 2023 (UTC+8).

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by my delay in notifying you promptly about changes in your order status. Rest assured, we're dedicated to improving our notification system to ensure that our customers are promptly informed about any updates or changes to their orders.

Once again, we apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this situation has caused you.