3.9
May 10, 2019

This is an absolutely fantastic app. The customer service provided is absolutely excellent in every way. If I could give it 6 STARS feedback I would. This is an excellent company and everyone should add it.

Zion Pearls
March 3, 2019

Service client très réceptif. La livraison également est rapide.
Merci pour ce service de bonne qualité. :)

JCMoteur
Japan
June 21, 2019

An outstanding piece of app with very fast shipping times and the option of free shipping as well. I am happy they have gone beyond just watches. Please add more items

PoacherOnline
August 21, 2018

This 5-star review is after I received my first order. First of all, the customer service of JetPrint is great. Jennifer and her team has been very helpful and response. The manufacture that produced our test order did a great job too. I strongly recommend JetPrint. The JetPrint app also works great; so convenient to add product variants
and easily integrates with your shop. They deserve 5 star! Keep up the great customer service and work, Jennifer.

Kyokushin
About 4 years using the app
January 21, 2019

I really ike how it does I really ike how it does I really ike how it does I really ike how it does I really ike how it does I really ike how it does

Dadu Store | Smart. Beautiful. Dadu
Vietnam
August 2, 2019

Awesome app! Thank you! Runs very well and the mock-ups look really great. I hope I'll do a lot of business with you.

Creatures Unique
Bulgaria
JetPrint Fulfillment replied October 26, 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. We have a variety of watch styles for your watch brand business.

April 10, 2019

I just ordered a few samples for my store, and have to say Absolutely LOVE the quality of these watches. Genuine Leather, lovely quality and 3 weeks delivery to UK. So glad I came across this store :)

CheekyDoodah
October 5, 2019

Wunderbare Edle Uhren. Sehr gute Produkte. Sehr gute Firma. Es ist alles kinderleicht zu bedienen.

GOFORMORE Shop
Germany
Almost 3 years using the app
JetPrint Fulfillment replied October 25, 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. We have a variety of watch styles for your watch brand business;)

October 11, 2018

Their customer service is awesome, and the quality of their watches was better than I expected. I was surprised at how slim the watches I ordered were. The mock ups of the watches make the faces look bigger than they actually are.

destinytimepieces
Almost 3 years using the app
March 2, 2019

Just want to say thank you. I had been looking for another avenue to sell and had specific products in mind, you had everything I was looking for in one place.

Always Be Fabulous