JetPrint: Print On Demand

JetPrint: Print On Demand

Price: Free
Rating (4)
August 11, 2021

Easy app to use. Great customer service, thank you.
Prompt replays. Just a suggestion, it would be nice to be able to edit products after its been submitted to the online store. A bit frustrating to redo all designs, otherwise great app.

Unique Life NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 9, 2021

Mala experiencia con esta plataforma, la comunicacion conn èsta dejanmucho que desear y pese a la cantidad de comunicaciones, no han sabido dar una respuesta concreta ni una solucion a laentrega de los pedidos realizados, segun su plataforma lampriduccion lleva de 2 a 6 dias, pero ya hace mas de un mes y siguen sin poder darme una respuesta... en lo particular no lo recomiendo, y solo hicimos pedidos de prueba, imaginense que esto le pasa a un cliente.

Viral Art Wear
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 8, 2021

I love this app it’s is so easy to navigate, me and my 3 other co founders of Who’z Your Auntie just recently opened our store and jet print being so easy to navigate made all of it possible thanks a lot jet print

Who’z Your AUNTIE!!!!
Time spent using app: 21 days
August 5, 2021

Easy to use. Wide selection. Haven't placed my first order yet. The one frustrating part is sometimes the server doesn't respond well when adding new designs as of late. I've uploaded over 200 designs and it started saying there are upload issues.

Iron Discipline Supply Co.
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 29, 2021

This is the 2nd time i screwed up an order going to fast with my day to day stuff and I realized it and put it on hold. I made another order and tried to combined them myself. Well I had to call for help. P.S. I knew you can't combine orders like I tried. lol Anyways I cant think of the last lady that helped me but Jennifer this time was amazing as well. Thank you for everything you people do. Keep rocking cuz you rock!!! 6stars

Optic-Fashions
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited November 2, 2021

I have started using them as my preferred POD provider and have placed a lot of orders through them now. They are mostly good. Quality of the products is good, but sometimes there are problems with shipping and production timeframes. For example, I have had a pair of boots in production for over 2 weeks, yet many orders placed after that have been shipped. I have also had them accidentally give the wrong shipping number to my customer which caused some problems, and they also sent an order via standard post when I paid for express post. They were quick to refund the shipping costs though. So they are definitely not perfect. That said, they have pretty good customer service. They try to fix any problems that arise, and they are always polite and friendly. The main reason I continue to use them is that the quality of their printing, their products and their mockups are much better than other POD providers I have used.
(Edited to add that they do not take much pride in the customer unboxing experience. They use ugly brown boxes for their shoes that fall apart in transit, which makes the products look cheap. If they offered nicer boxes and branding I would be more inclined to recommend them.)

Offbeat Sweetie
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited October 2, 2021

I'm now sick of being asked for a review every time I design a product. Fix This now. This app has absolutely some of the most beautiful mockups I have seen. The products are excellent. There are some small delays in the mockup engine if you are loading large image sizes, but apart from that it seems brilliant.

Future Is Retro
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 12, 2021

Fantastic App! Custom service brilliant. Would suggest allowing to add text but apart from that cannot fault it. great quality products, reasonable prices.

LoveUrPrintables
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 12, 2021

The best Print on Demand App I have used so far. Amazing customer service, great options and good quality too. Glad I found JetPrint and excited to see their improvements in the future!

Anime x Sneakers
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 9, 2021

I use this watch specifically for watch design. This is by far the most simplistic, cost effective (without comprimising quality) integration I've used to date. very please.

Kalon Jewelers