Reviews (379)

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and seamless integration with online stores. They commend the high-quality products, particularly shoes, and suggest regular sample orders for consistency. The customer service is responsive, and the design interface is simple yet could use some improvements. The app is praised for its speed, reliability, and creative design potential, with orders often arriving earlier than expected.

August 24, 2023

güzel begendim ürün çeşitleri ve modellemeleri oldukça iyi böyle işlerin artmasını temenni ediyorum gayet hoş

Golden Horn Arts
Türkiye
About 2 months using the app
March 31, 2023

I love JET PRINT BECAUSE THEY ARE ABLE TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH THE PRODUCT SELECTION , DESIGNS AND EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY

rwewear
March 3, 2019

Service client très réceptif. La livraison également est rapide.
Merci pour ce service de bonne qualité. :)

JCMoteur
Japan
June 21, 2019

An outstanding piece of app with very fast shipping times and the option of free shipping as well. I am happy they have gone beyond just watches. Please add more items

PoacherOnline
August 21, 2018

This 5-star review is after I received my first order. First of all, the customer service of JetPrint is great. Jennifer and her team has been very helpful and response. The manufacture that produced our test order did a great job too. I strongly recommend JetPrint. The JetPrint app also works great; so convenient to add product variants
and easily integrates with your shop. They deserve 5 star! Keep up the great customer service and work, Jennifer.

Kyokushin
About 4 years using the app
January 21, 2019

I really ike how it does I really ike how it does I really ike how it does I really ike how it does I really ike how it does I really ike how it does

Dadu Store | Smart. Beautiful. Dadu
Vietnam
About 3 years using the app
April 10, 2019

I just ordered a few samples for my store, and have to say Absolutely LOVE the quality of these watches. Genuine Leather, lovely quality and 3 weeks delivery to UK. So glad I came across this store :)

CheekyDoodah
About 3 years using the app
October 11, 2018

Their customer service is awesome, and the quality of their watches was better than I expected. I was surprised at how slim the watches I ordered were. The mock ups of the watches make the faces look bigger than they actually are.

destinytimepieces
Almost 3 years using the app
March 20, 2022

I really love this app. and the prices are great. Jet Print is the best kept secret. If you dont have this app you really dont know what your missing.

Breezewear
Over 2 years using the app
March 2, 2019

Just want to say thank you. I had been looking for another avenue to sell and had specific products in mind, you had everything I was looking for in one place.

Always Be Fabulous