Super Collections Sort&Create

Super Collections Sort&Create

by Kimonix

Create & sort collections using advanced analytics parameters

Barkly

First of all, support is amazing! I love this app since it gives us new capabilities in terms of managing and optimizing our collections and in only a few days we are using it we already see an increased conversion rate. We are also using it to create smart collections only for Facebook feed and that saves us tons of time. Definitely recommend!

February 21, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! Glad to hear about the good results:) we are here for any question you might have (chat/email/call)

Blanket4Baby

This app is something special and I must say it is for a reasonable price for what it gives you. I just migrated to shopify and found this app and its exactly what I looked for, to be able to consider as many parameters (also important ones you don’t have on shopify) as I want to create and sort the collections. Also looking forward to start using the personalized collection for my email marketing, it seems great. I’ll update on results. and last, great support! I had some questions and got quick and kind responses.

February 18, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! Please Let us know if you need any help setting up the personalized collection for the email campaign or in anything else:)

Nicobar

I was looking for an App which can give me full control of how i sort collection pages of my website. To be able to sort using multiple attributes at the same time. And then i found this App. Kobi is a go-getter and gives great support in fixing things. Fantastic App. Love it.

February 1, 2021

Thank you very much for the review! As you know, we are here for any question you might have (chat/email/call)

Farm Models Store

WOW. This app is a game changer which solves a big problem with Shopify and adds control to collections. Great support and really easy to set up. 5 stars.

January 24, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are available in chat/email/call for anything you need:)

Hyttefeber

A truly exceptional app, I am very happy to have found.

1. Installation
Unlike too many other Shopify apps, installing it will not do anything to your store right away. You have full control right from the start.

2. Features
The core functionality is sorting your collections. Not in the frontend through javascript or some other fancy implementation, it actually sorts your existing collections in Shopify for you. And for collections you want to sort yourself, you can just set it to move sold out products to the bottom. Or to move new products up.

2.a Bonus features: Insight
Insight. It gives you super relevant, actionable data about your products. Products that are selling slowly for example, is in one view. You can then apply a discount to them in bulk.
There's also one for popular products with much in stock, and one for products with low stock, including individual stock alerts by email. Not only that, you get a link to the product directly in Shopify, and very useful product data that is hard to find elsewhere. CTR from list view, days to sold out, sales per day, margin % and so on. There's also a revenue breakdown showing your aquisition channels broken down by revenue per week.

3. Pricing / Value
Currently, a steal in my opinion. You get massive value for very little.

4. Support
I just got off a 1 hour call with them, on a Sunday, where they helped me out and fixed things for me. These are friendly, serious, hard-working people that will treat you well. They are also quick to help by the built-in chat, or email. Enterprise grade support, for cheap. 10/10. Conclusion
A fantastic app that provides a lot of value for a low price, with great support. I have only used it for a few days, but I know this will be one of my favorites for a long time. I'm very grateful to have found it, and I'm looking forward to see what will come :)

- Preben

January 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing and thorough review Preben! It was a pleasure talking to you:) Looking forward to getting more of your insightful feedback to make Kimonix constantly improve.

ÇHANELIA

With the capabilities of this app and the active live support, Kimonix is on top. No other app can deliver better.

January 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Please let us know how the flash sale collection goes:)

Sacred Surreal

The support was truly superior. They are ready to bend over backwards to help you with your app and answers questions. Impressed.

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are available on chat, email and call for anything you need:)

Upscaleman

Support is GREAT, I had questions and it was quick and easy to speak to someone and get real information and help. App has great functionality. Collection creation with parameters saves a lot of time for us and the AI driven email campaign tool is a must for personalized suggestions for our list. All the featured dynamically update so we don't have to do any work after setting up.

December 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! If you need anything else talk to us and if needed, we can have another call. Cheers:)

HomeDaybed

Very powerful app! I couldn't find an app to sort the product order automatically in the collections. And I am glad I found their solution! Really solved a great problem for Shopify sellers. It would be perfect if they can allow users to stick one or more specific products on the top that will not be automatically changed even when the system updates.
Kobi is keen to answer his client's questions and willing to go the extra mile to solve my extra problem:)
Thank you.

December 22, 2020

Thank you for the great review!
We have just launched the ability to create multiple products segments in one collection (when creating the collection using the app). This makes it possible to pin specific products at the top, and much more advanced collection control and abilities.

CONBINI

from what I see, great app with lots of functionality and stats. support team is quick and helpful.

December 18, 2020

Thank you very much for the review! Please talk to us for any question you might have:)

Previous 1 3 4