Super Collections & Sorting

Super Collections & Sorting

by Kimonix

Optimize sales and inventory with smart collections & sorting

HeroKi Protection

Awesome app! Support is really good, they are quick to reply and solved an issue for me in a few minutes. I loved the advanced options it has for smart collections. I recommend this app big time!

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Please talk to us if you need anything

Sunny Day Outside

This app is so good! The analytics for creating smart collections and for sorting the products in collections is really advanced. This is a must have app for every online store.

October 21, 2020

Thank you very much for the review! we are here for any question

Courthouse Interiors

This app is really useful and the technical support is great. It's saved us lots of time and enabled us to increase conversion by showing customers more intelligent product categories. We also use the alerts for products going out of stock.

October 19, 2020

Thank you Oliver! It was a pleasure talking to you. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

A Nordic Room

Brilliant app! I just moved to Shopify and opened a new store and this type of app was something I could not get on woo. it has so many advanced possibilities its quite amazing! I already created some collections for my homepage and once sales start coming in Ill also use the collection sorting.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much! We are here for any question you might have

West End Kids

This app is a MUST-HAVE! If you like setting up collections and utilizing an amazing array of features, try it out! Daniel is amazing in helping out with workings of the app. When there is a new feature, you get an email about it! BONUS, its super cheap! Sheba, westendkids.ca

October 15, 2020

Thank you for the review Sheba! It was a pleasure talking to you. Let us know if there is anything you need.

Kupora

What an amazing app. This app completes all the missing functions in Shopify's Collections section. It is very fast, you can have a collection with thousands of tags (I tried 12,000 tags) and it works amazingly fast. Doesn't lag at all. The developer is very responsive and understands customers needs. I needed a feature and it was included in the app within 5 minutes.

October 13, 2020

Thank you for the review!

FRÉ

This is by far the most advanced app I found for smart collections and product sorting. highly recommended!!!

October 9, 2020

Thank you for the review! Please talk to us for anything you need

Miss Nori

Been using this app for a while now and I love the best sellers and personalized collections. insights are good too. Thanks Dan for the onboarding call it was insightful

October 9, 2020

Thank you for the review! The onboarding call was a pleasure for me too

SHAZLONG | שזלונג

Great app and cheap for the sales it brought me. support is super quick and helpful. recommended it!!

Lightwave

GREAT app! helps me alot with featuring best sellers and support is quick. loved the products insights as well. recommended!

Previous 1