Kindly – Payment Reminder

Send email reminders to recover unpaid orders & draft orders.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Send payment reminders via Email & recover unpaid (draft) orders

Randa And The Gang

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Ich hatte einige Fragen zur Nutzung der App und mir wurde mit viel Geduld alles erklärt und super geholfen! Mega Support! Dankeschön

Maverick Office Supplies

I've used this app only for a few days, but I can tell you it's paid for itself 30x already. This makes it easy to auto send past due reminders to encourage buyers to pay their invoice. The staff is great and fast at responding to questions, and helping set up the DNS settings. Like I said, this app is a no brainer if your business issues invoices.

PARACHUTE BROOKLYN

Time spent using app About 20 hours

This app has helped so much with managing payments for my small business. Support is very quick to respond as well.

Mi Sirena

Location Mexico

Great app, has everything you’d need to increase your paid orders. But the very best part is support. One of the best experiences I’ve had lately. Don’t hesitate to give it a try! You’ll love it.

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

This app is super useful especially if you send out draft order invoices. We were able to set up 3 custom reminders to go out to increase the chances of a customer actually completing their draft order if they don't do it right away (which often happens) thanks for this app and its features!!

www.kiffa.ch

Location Switzerland

Super App und super Kundendienst! Vielen Dank Raphael und Herbert für ihre Hilfe. Great support service

ruby

Time spent using app About 2 months

Super App und super Kundendienst! Raphael hat sich abends Zeit genommen und alles perfekt eingerichtet :)

La Bota Roja

Location Chile

Great support service. We needed help with the domain config, and the Kindly team helped us right away!

Wear Ever Jewelry

Although the app functionality was a little confusing to me, customer service was excellent. Herbert responded promptly to my questions and even created a custom template for my reminder emails.

May 30, 2021

Thank you for your very kind review! It was an honour to help you with your request. Our support team is always here to help you! We wish you good luck with your business and enjoy Kindly.

Best wishes,
Herbert from Kindly

Sugar Creams & Candy GbR

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perfect App, Exactly what we needed! Customer service is also very quick and helpful. Thank you very much.

May 30, 2021

Thanks! :) Lovely to hear that you are happy with Kindly and our support team. We wish you lots of success & luck in business and enjoy Kindly!

Best wishes,