Kindly ‑ Payment Reminder

Kindly ‑ Payment Reminder

by ToastCode

Remind customers to pay their pending order.

La Bota Roja

Great support service. We needed help with the domain config, and the Kindly team helped us right away!

Wear Ever Jewelry

Although the app functionality was a little confusing to me, customer service was excellent. Herbert responded promptly to my questions and even created a custom template for my reminder emails.

May 30, 2021

Thank you for your very kind review! It was an honour to help you with your request. Our support team is always here to help you! We wish you good luck with your business and enjoy Kindly.

Best wishes,

Sugar Creams & Candy GbR

Perfect App, Exactly what we needed! Customer service is also very quick and helpful. Thank you very much.

May 30, 2021

Thanks! :) Lovely to hear that you are happy with Kindly and our support team. We wish you lots of success & luck in business and enjoy Kindly!

Best wishes,

The SISS BLISS GmbH

We are using this app since some months and are very happy. It reduces manual work and timespend massively. Moreover customer support is very fast and helpful and you can feel that they are developing the app constantly.

April 16, 2021

We are so blessed to hear that! Our goal is to make our customers as happy as possible! So we are over the moon when we hear first hand that it really does come across that way!

Wish you a wonderful weekend,

Damn Good Company

The app perfect! Its intuitive and easy to setup. The support is super helpful! What's not to love!

February 15, 2021

Wow! I'm already blushing with all the kind words. :) Thank you again, Markus!

WalliM

Really helpfull with everything! I was surpresed because it really works with my costumers! Thank you very much

February 15, 2021

Hey WalliM,

That's really great to hear! :)
We're here if you need anything.

MultiBlue | Los Multivitamínicos #1 en el Mercado

Their DNS panel could be improved to be more specific. The support has been helping me out to get the app functional and they've done a great job to get everything up.

October 7, 2020

Hi MultiBlue,

Yes, we are on it! Our Domain Center (DNS Panel) is getting a brand new face in the next update and will be even more simple to use.
You will be the first to know when it's published.

Please feel free to contact us if further support is needed.

Atwo Archive

This reminder app is just the right fit for me. I was looking for an automated reminding system which was able to send multiple reminders after one another to the same customer. Like first, second and third reminder… It does it’s job, easy setup and big time saver! Keep it up.

September 29, 2020

Thanks! It means a lot to us. Glad that we could help you with our app! Hey and if you need anything just contact us. :)

Your Kindly Team

Royal Outlaw

With Payment Reminder, we can do what we were looking for. A simple plugin which sends out payment reminders via email for manual orders. We wanted to automatically remind our customers after 7 days of forgetting to pay. 3 days after that and again 3 days after that. When not paid after that time it should just cancel the order. Best support service I have experienced in ages. The price is more than fair and it's well worth the time saved and adds to the professional image. Completely satisfied.

September 3, 2020

Thank you very much for this lovely review Royal Outlaw! :)

We are super happy to hear that. If you need anything else you know where to contact us!

Best regards,