4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to add custom options to product pages, especially for stores with a large number of variants. It's praised for its intuitive interface, compatibility with various themes, and excellent customer service. Despite being free, it's considered powerful and doesn't slow down page speed. It's also user-friendly and visually appealing, requiring no technical expertise to use.

February 18, 2023

amazing app, very simple to use and fantastic functionality for a free app. thank you!!

Kid's Curations
December 29, 2022

Very Easy to Use and Super Helpful compared to trying to code this myself. Getting customer input has never been easier.

Jacks Dog Toy Reviews
September 26, 2021

Wow I’m blown away by the support of this app developer! They literally took a few minutes to reply to my support request and then took another few minutes to fix my concern. Not only the support is great but the app is too! Simple to navigate and had good features! I HIGHLY recommend!

The Cookie Biz
New Zealand
May 23, 2022

The app does exactly what I need it to and the customer service is amazing. They were very quick to respond and fix my problem.

Prop Shop by LABLMAKR