Kit Karts

Kit Karts

by ShopPad Inc.

Abandoned cart recovery

The Bearded Craftsman US

The app hasent done anything for me. 0 sessions or sales. It states it’s active and running but doesn’t do anything. Wasting money.

April 27, 2021

Hi Nick,

Kit Karts is an application that sends out emails to help recover abandoned carts. Without any newly placed abandoned carts, it won't email your customers.

You can view all abandoned carts and emails that have been sent to your customers directly on the Kit Karts dashboard. Our support team has reached out and placed a test so we can be sure that everything is working correctly.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to contact@theshoppad.com with questions.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Kakas-collection

I am using this app, but it seems not so helpful for boosting my sales. Sorry, I don't know how Kit Karts works. Hope you can give me a detailed explanation.

U[again]™️

This app is completely unnecessary and a waste of my time. You cant even send the recovery email yourself and editing is pointless because it keeps reverting back to the original. I hate it

ROAN & BLACK

Tried it for 14 days with no conversions. When i reached out to them to discuss best practices, optimizations and what type of conversion rate they had, the person had no answers, when i pushed back, she stated that if i didn't like it, there were plenty of other apps I could try. Kind of sad they have that type of CS person working for them.

FrettySketty

I havent had any changes since adding kit kart. Still not receiving orders from my store....only from Ebay.

BijouxB

The app has NOT helped me get customers to buy what they have left in their shopping cart. Not happy with it.

Ditty Buys

I don't see that it started working. I am a bit disappointed. No message indicating that it has sent info to potential customers.
As I said, very disappointed.

Giliarto

never used but they chard me , no support , stay away from this app, try to clam back my money no answer

Smartconxt

Ima be honest I haven’t seen this app get me the results I would like. I would really like help please

Bageshop

Doesn't work. I have the video proof from another app that clients add products to their shopping cart but Kit Karts does not detect any of it. Lost a few sales because of it..

Previous 1