Kit Karts

Kit Karts

by ShopPad Inc.

Abandoned cart recovery for Kit

ROAN & BLACK

Tried it for 14 days with no conversions. When i reached out to them to discuss best practices, optimizations and what type of conversion rate they had, the person had no answers, when i pushed back, she stated that if i didn't like it, there were plenty of other apps I could try. Kind of sad they have that type of CS person working for them.

FrettySketty

I havent had any changes since adding kit kart. Still not receiving orders from my store....only from Ebay.

BijouxB

The app has NOT helped me get customers to buy what they have left in their shopping cart. Not happy with it.

Ditty Buys

I don't see that it started working. I am a bit disappointed. No message indicating that it has sent info to potential customers.
As I said, very disappointed.

Giliarto

never used but they chard me , no support , stay away from this app, try to clam back my money no answer

Smartconxt

Ima be honest I haven’t seen this app get me the results I would like. I would really like help please

Bageshop

Doesn't work. I have the video proof from another app that clients add products to their shopping cart but Kit Karts does not detect any of it. Lost a few sales because of it..

Hipcap

Very Buggy never works have lost tons of money because of this app

Kirills

Impossible to customize email layouts (logo, colors, fonts, etc) - a big no-go!

Jumping Puddles

Kit Karts has contacted me once about an abandoned cart, I also use Scout which has highlighted many more abandoned carts....

Previous 1