Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Free

UK GIFT SHOP

I have used other BNPL apps in an other platforms and I understand the value of these apps and what they do. Most people tend to review the app itself which for me is still early days but I am extremely confident that the functionality of this app will work as intended. What I do want to review now is the service and support offered by Klarna. In my first experience, it has been absolutely outstanding, I raised a ticket for some help and within less than 10 minutes I had a real person respond to me ready to help. I requested help installing the app on my website and within several hours of the same day my app had been installed for me. Communication was great and the person helping was very polite and very professional, it was a great joy.

December 1, 2021

Thank you UK Gift Shop! We'll keep doing our best to provide excellent support for you and any merchant who needs it!

Be-Dazzling by Sparkle Supplies UK

Very helpful indeed - sorted my issue out very quickly so thank you very much :o) it’s now working perfectly on my website!

November 30, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Happy we could help this time, and anytime help is needed!

HQtecno

App innovativa, un nuovo metodo di pagamento che rivoluzionerà le vendite. Integrata alla perfezione con il nostro tema e supporto molto disponibile per aiutare a qualsiasi problema.

November 24, 2021

Ciao HQtecno,
Grazie mille per il feedback.
Qualora in futuro doveste avere bisogno di ulteriore supporto, siamo sempre a disposizione!

Hi HQtecno,
Thank you so much for your feedback!
If you do need any help in the future please just drop us a message - we are always happy to help!

Foot World

I found the Klarna on site messaging support super helpful, they sent me a step by step guide which was super easy to follow and it was all set up. I watched the video on how to set everything up from the app store, which I did have to watch twice, then using the auto finder for positioning of the ads is super easy. Making layout adjustments for a newbie was pretty straight forward. I would recommend to make it personal to your site.

October 28, 2021

Hi Foot World,
Thank you so much for your feedback!

Northprana

I had some issues when installing but the support team helped me to solve the problem very quickly. Recommend it!

June 23, 2021

Thank you Northprana for your kind feedback and recommendation! We're very happy to help you and any merchant who requests support.

Crypt21

Fantastic customer support at Klarna, fixed my issue quickly! would recommend the app and the team behind.

May 18, 2021

Thanks very much for your recommendation Crypt21; we appreciate it!

Tecno Service Veneta

The whole Klarna team is prepared and available! I had some problems with the plugin but their team supported me great.

May 18, 2021

Thank you Tecno Service Veneta for this review. We're very happy to help you and any merchant!

Kate Newington Interiors

Excellent! So easy to install and add on site messaging and make it all look great without being a coder. Am hoping this will help with conversion. Am excited to start using it.

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much Kate Newington Interiors for this review! Klarna On-site messaging does usually help increase conversion and hopefully will do so for your store too.

MyTrendy

Helpful team, i had some problems with the application but the team helped me perfect. Would recommend to everyone

May 7, 2021

Thank you for this review MyTrendy; we appreciate the recommendation!

Urns For Angels

The Klarna team are really helpful. Sometimes the messaging app can't place the messaging exactly where you want it, but the team do whatever they can to get it right for you. So five stars for the team. Go team.

April 29, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to write us this great review, Urns For Angels! We're very happy to help you and any merchant who requests support. The nice feedback is great to hear certainly!