Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Rating (3.2)
Developer
3.2
November 15, 2020

I didn't even get a chance to leave a positive review, because since i applied to get Klarna integrated with my site, i am still waiting for my application to process which i applied two months ago,,, i have emailed few times klarna but no reponse...still. Thats the reason for my rating

BULB LONDON
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Klarna replied November 16, 2020

Greetings Bulb London -
Our team attempted to contact you via email on 14-Oct asking for more information. Please double check your spam folder for our message. If the message did not properly deliver, please reach out again at https://www.klarna.com/uk/business/contact-merchant-support/.

September 30, 2020

Absolutely shocking organisation, full of idiots who do have a clue what they are doing. I can't be bothered to go into the details here but £6,000.00 in abandoned checkouts and their inability to do anything about it tells you all you need to know. ALL MERCHANTS PLEASE STAY WELL CLEAR, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Zero E-Scooters
Time spent using app: 16 days
Klarna replied October 1, 2020

Hi Zero E-Scooters,
We're very sorry that you were disappointed in our service. It is not prohibited or unexpected for customers to review their payment options by selecting a payment method in Shopify checkout, like Klarna, but not complete their order at that time, resulting in an abandoned checkout. Obviously we want to help our merchants minimize abandoned checkouts, and offering customers alternative payment methods like Klarna does usually help.

August 28, 2020

Awful! Unreliable, took hours not minutes to update live site, so no way to tell how it would look. The manual positioning is inaccurate at best and you can’t see the result of any changes you make for hours. Worse than useless.

K-Beauty UK
Time spent using app: 12 months
Klarna replied August 28, 2020

Hi K-Beauty UK,
We're very sorry that you aren't happy with our app. We've not had any other reports of the app taking hours to update on a live site, so we hope for the opportunity to investigate this issue and get the app working on your store. If you open a support case with us by emailing skosm@klarna.com, we'd like to help!

August 14, 2020

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

Dear Klarna, We Were Rejected By Our Application Because, Of The Following Incompetency Reasons From Klarna:
Klarna Have Limited Product Categories Selection To Choose In Wide Varieties
Klarna Told Us We Have Too Much Ads Running On Our Site.

This Is The Most Dumbest And Stupidest Thing I Have Heard To Be Rejected! Seriously Ya'll Need To Get Ya'll Act Together & Stop Using B.S Reasons That Don't Make Sense!
Now Tell Me This Thing Ya'll Didn't Look At The Key Points Of Our Application Like We Have The Standards To Offer As A Business Entity!

Before We Applied To Klarna, We Reached Out To Support To Find Out Some Basic Information On How Klarna Works! 3 Times We Sent Emails To Support & Didn't Get No Reply Until Over 3 Weeks Or More After!

Ya'll Support Sucks! O Stars Ya'll Get From Us As A Banking Services That Klarna Provides. KINDLY NOTE THAT WE ARE A SMALL BUSINESS ENTITY THANKS FOR NOT TRYING US BUT, FALL US AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT TRYING US AND IF KLARNA DON'T KNOW US AT PRESENT. DON'T THINK THEY WILL KNOW US WHEN WE ARE WELL ESTABLISHED IN THE FUTURE!

Triple AAA Fashion Collection
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Klarna replied August 14, 2020

Triple AAA Fashion Collection -
We're very sorry to hear you did not receive necessary and proactive guidance from our end. We'll reach out directly on email to identify how we can help. Nicholas @ Klarna

August 6, 2020

This app is basically trash, do not waste your time installing it. Don't bother contacting klarna becuase they don't respond and basically just ignore you. I reached out multiple time and have only gotten one response but no help after a month of having this app. The reviews don't lie.

I currently have afterpay in my store as well and they have been very good at responding and helping with any questions I have, I highly recommend you try them first or any other platform before you waste your time with klarna. When a business doesn't provide you customer service, you should really just stay away from it.

Kreative Living
Time spent using app: 4 months
Klarna replied August 7, 2020

Kreative Living,
We're sorry to hear you haven't received the necessary assistance from us. We are currently experiencing increased support volumes. Our Merchant Support is looking at your case and will get back to you as soon as possible.

August 3, 2020

I really hate leaving bad reviews because people work hard on their product, but after spending almost 3 hours trying to set this up a few weeks ago, and had it “on my store” thinking it was setup and ready to go, I find that there is no Klarna button on my site anywhere so the setup was not successful. I don’t understand I thought I done everything, completed all the steps...

The setup is extremely tedious and confusing, I won’t be trying again. I will have to look for another provider with a more simple setup, it really shouldn’t have been this hard.

Thanks

Beluga
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Beluga,
We're very sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting started with the On-Site Messaging app. We are doing our best to simplify the setup of the App.

If you wish to get help on the installation, we strongly advise to speak to our dedicated support team by emailing skosm@klarna.com and they'll be able to guide you through the process.

August 3, 2020

Going to have to join the queue of concerned users here, this app is terrible, the support team don't even check what they are sending out. By far this has been the worst experience of any Buy Now, Pay Later offering. The 6,000+ merchants must have fluked it

Gladiator Fitness
Time spent using app: 6 days

Gladiator Fitness,
We're very sorry to hear you haven't received the necessary guidance from our end. We have the regional support looking into your integration with Klarna and we will get in touch with you soon.

July 31, 2020

I'm afraid Im following suit .. the support for the installation is really really poor - been waiting over 10 days for some sort of support - don't answer the phone because 'were in a meeting' with no call backs. Shouldn't be this hard. About to uninstall and go to a competitor.

Science To Skin
Time spent using app: 10 days

Science To Skin,
We're sorry that you've had difficulty installing the On-Site Messaging App. We are continuously working to update the app to make the installation smoother. Our support has received your email and will assist you as soon as possible.

July 27, 2020

I am going to loose my mind , this app and integration has been a nightmare! there needs to be more full support KLARNA merchants , as this is an important element to payment gateways they have really missed out on helping shopify store owners integrating smoothly, too much reading and copy pasting is not helpful..

Pharaoh London Cosmetics UK Ltd
Time spent using app: 7 days
Klarna replied July 27, 2020

Pharaoh London Cosmetics,
Sorry to hear that you've had trouble installing On-Site Messaging on your site. We have located your support ticket you sent and will get back to you as soon as possible. We apologise for the inconveniences.

Edited July 27, 2020

Really poor experience to date. Had some issues with the install not displaying properly and on all products. Emailed support and called them numerous times with no reply/resolution which is really disappointing.

Can you please get back to us on the issues reported asap and reply to emails.

Khayni
Time spent using app: 6 days
Klarna replied July 27, 2020

Khayni -
We apologize for the wait on your case. We have a dedicated support agent looking at your questions and you will hear from us shortly.