Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

From $24/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 4, 2022

Applicazione fantastica! assistenza fantastica, mi hanno aiutato ad impostare tutto alla perfezione e adesso è tutto automatico. Grazie ancora Carlos, gentilissimo. Consiglio a tutti!

outletviamontenapoleone
Time spent using app: 27 days
September 23, 2022

Setting this up isn't too difficult. I did need assistance at one point due to missing the fact that I had selected SKU, but don't use SKU in my shopify store. Koonga support was extremely helpful in assisting with locating the issue and it was a quick fix. Within minutes the products were showing in our product list on the marketplace. I really do like the ability to filter product out based on vendor or whatever you choose. Overall good app... would like to see additional marketplace integrations in the future.

Green Beans Toys
Time spent using app: 26 days
August 23, 2022

We use the Koongo app to sync FBR stock and orders from Bol.com with Shopify. The app and the different feeds can be a bit confusing at first glance. But the support is great and through this support everything worked first time. For our use case, a very good app.

AZ-Delivery
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 14, 2022

We discovered Koongo and we must say that we can no longer do without it. Very versatile application and adaptable to the needs of the business. The customer care and help we have received from the team has been absolutely exceptional. Great!

eye-oo.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 21, 2022

Raul helped me massively with my initial set-up and I look forward to working with Koongo going forwards. Thank you!

TheDesignerBox
Time spent using app: 21 days
June 7, 2022

We use the application on our two websites and we are very satisfied. Everything works as it should, clear interface and very fast and helpful support. I recommend.

Svetlodesign.sk
Czechia
Time spent using app: 4 days
May 12, 2022

We used this app to connect Amazon, idealo.de with our shopify store and it's really great and super robust! You can easily create any custom fields you want and basically change the feeds to your exact needs. Saves a lot of time and money for stores with large catalogues. Their support is quite helpful too.

Lapi Retail
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 10, 2022

Best feed app in the game. Very responsive customer service, and Raul will help you customize everything that is possible within Koongo (Almost everything is possible). We have been using for multiple webshops, and everything is running really good, when you get to know the app. Highly suggest compared to other alternatives, that will cause you trouble and long respons times.

Allbuy
Denmark
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
April 22, 2022

Very useful tool, although a little complex and laborious. Once its potential is known with practice, it makes everyday life much easier. Used to its fullest, it's spectacular. Support is also very helpful and enlightening.

Be & Care
Portugal
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 22, 2022

Great app! and the support is even better, I had a problem and they support me step by step, a big thank you goes to Carlos Angulo and the team.
Thank you so much guys.