Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

Sell on Amazon, Bol, eBay, Wish & more - product/order sync

From $24/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Brands Democracy

Location Spain

La herramienta es muy potente y funciona muy bien. Tiene conexion a los mejores marketplaces. Pero sin duda lo mejor es el soporte, rápido y excelente. muy recomnedable.

PHILINI

Location Germany

I was really scared to begin to work with the app as I was thinking that is sooo complicated. But it takes not so long time to orientate how it works. And what I liked very much - is the custom support. Very friendly, very professional and very patient. They are looking very focused to every detail and seeing very good what to optimise more. Big thanks to Carlos, that was for every little question ready to explain and answer. After understanding how to work with this app, it is really motivating to go on maximum marketplaces as all this integration of the shop is not scaring anymore. Helps to make a huge forward step in selling. Thank you!

BioTechUSA

Location Hungary

It is a very helpful Shopify app for several marketplace product feed making and for custom product feed making is it perfect. The Support team is very quick and professional. So in total, I suggest this app for everyone.

MSY Invest ( Art-Of-Deal )

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Koongo offers a wide range of integration for the Best Market place especially we target European Market. There straightforward connection with flexible and customizable attributes that fits your store's variable creates a smooth sync between the store and on top of it is their knowledgeable and most helpful support that is always there to help you, listen to you, and offers ideas to help you maximize the benefits of the app. Kudos to Carlos and Pavel. Thanks, guys for always being there.

lienterprise

Time spent using app About 2 months

It was my first time dealing with a specialized product upload using an XML file for our new Spartoo channel. Carlos from Koongo was very helpful with the setup by guiding me with the more technical specifics in terms of labeling each our of attributes to comply with Spartoo's requirements. Very fast and clear responses that has helped up configure everything correctly. Thank you Carlos!

Decadent Copenhagen

Location Denmark

Customer service is better than I ever experienced and Raul Navarro is fast and super helpful. I would recommend using this app to all my colleagues as this smooths things over and makes the integration with Miinto and Shopify easy and super plug and play!

OMG

Location Czechia

Great app with fast experienced support. I recommend to try it if you are looking for marketplaces connection or just XML export.

Manida Shop Online

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

App fantastica e servizio assistenza il migliore cha abbia mai trovato..! Consigliattissima.........!

3345thehague

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Stellar customer service with a capital S! The Koongo team really take their time to get to the bottom of problems you encounter.

Tabita Bags with Love

Location Switzerland

I have selected the app to scale my business and save time. I am in the first days of implementation and what I see is very promising. On top of the quality of the platform the customer support is excellent.