Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

by Koongo

Helps you succeed on Amazon, Facebook, eBay or Google Shopping

Fiesta4you

Koongo allowed my business the grow exponentially.

The support is second to none and simply freaking amazing!
Pricing is lower than any competitor and the system works perfectly.
I can safely say that because of the service Koongo provided i am now running a succesfull business selling on multiple marketplaces.

A million thanks!

Worldsuperstore

Stuck to Koongo as one of the oldest customers because the App is fit for purpose, very reliable and backed with prompt customer service. It is highly recommended for sellers on single and multiple platforms as it features lots of popular channels.
Highly recommended.

Myxlshop

very very accurate customer service.
Some connection was not set uip corretly by us but they helped us really really good!

Trendday Sw

Good app, good service and great features.

S Medio

I use this app for six months now and I can say that it's a really great feed app.
Big choice of channels, possibility to add filters, easy to use and awesome team. Who needs more?
I do recommend this app.

Coedstore

I have been working with Koongo App for the past 2 years on three different Shopify stores. It's the best feed management system on the market. I have set up google, bing, connexity, Shareasale and many more.

Chcifusky

I was spent lot of time with compare for the best feed tool - Koongo win! Thank you very much!

Facer Cz

Perfect support and very useful apps for feed. Must you have it! I recommend!

Yestoys

If you look for a feed marketing tool this app is what you need! Easy to setup and great support! I use it for bol.com and Amazon. Perfect app !

Ahuva Com

Great plug in and price structure. I've reviewed many and this one has the power and price combination. The support is helpful and knowledgable.
I recommend this app as the best I know for feeds.