Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

From $24/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 22, 2020

one of the most useful apps for our business, helps us export feeds for facebook ads, google ads and for all the other integrations we have with the other platforms that we sell on we plan on extending our business to other countries in the near future and Koongo will be an important ally support takes good care of us and our needs, would recommend!

Adona
Romania
July 14, 2020

Un service client parfait ! Un application très bien faite !
Ne métrisant pas très bien l'anglais et pas du tout le tchèque, le service client m'a aidé a paramétrer parfaitement mes palaces de marchés ..sans aucun souci ! Je recommande !

Perfect customer service! A very well done application!
Not understanding English very well and not Czech at all, customer service helped me to perfectly configure my luxury hotels ... without any worries! I recommend !

Sullivan-shopmod
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 7, 2020

Great support and amazing app for synchronizing your products to different channels!

Would recommend for any store.

Mobilebirds
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 28, 2020

Great app for Czech market, carefree export for Heureka.cz. Fast and helpful customer support in English and Czech.

LaBohemeCafe.cz
Czechia
April 20, 2020

The best app so far!!!!!
Amazing Customer support... and the price is to low for the job
Well done guys!!!!!!

DE-SUNGLASSES
Greece
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited April 18, 2020

I was dealing with Pavel and he is an absolute credit to Koongo, guided me through everything and made it all easy. Such a fantastic app and such a great help for my store.

bebold.eire
Ireland
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 18, 2020

Best app! Use it, it gets you sales!

WALLY`S FASHION
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited March 11, 2020

We like the flexibility of Koongo! Connecting with (dutch) Platforms is making our lives much easier. The most important goal was the proper synchronisation of stock.

We have run into some issues which were solved perfectly by the helpdesk. If possible I would have given them 6 stars ;-)

Keep up the good work! Thanks!

JC Professional
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 16, 2020

It takes a bit to get the know the tool. Once onboard, the tool is really simple to use! When you get stuck, there is a great support to cover you!

Víno od Bodláků
Czechia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited July 5, 2022

Ottima app, di facile installazione e molto intuitiva.
Assistenza super, sempre gentile e disponibile. Grazie Raül, per la pazienza, professionalità e creatività !!! Excellent app, easy to install and very intuitive.
Super assistance, always kind and helpful. Thanks Raül, for your patience, professionalism and creativity !!!

BassiniBoutique.it