LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews, Dropshipping Product Reviews

salesvisionstore

The app is easy to use. It works fast and is clear. The comments look great. A useful tool for my online store

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are thrilled to know that LAI Reviews app was able to help your business!

diyweshoes

nice ,i like this ,happy
nice ,i like this ,happy
Customer service solved my problem perfectly and we are very happy to have such service

February 24, 2021

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad that you enjoyed your experience with our app. Our support team would be excited to know that you enjoyed their service!

Loja Grupo BHG

Esse aplicativo funciona perfeitamente. Mais rápido e mais intuitivo que seus concorrentes! Muito obrigado!

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying LAI AliExpress Reviews!

WooHoo

Customer service is very helpful and polite. I asked them to help me adding review stars at the collection page as this job needs professional to complete it. The job was accomplished within few minutes and I appreciated the result. Recommended this apps because of its free plan and good quality of customer services.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience with our support.

ZARASHOOP

O fornecedor é muito atencioso, ele dá a todos o apoio antes e depois da compra. E o produto é de ótima qualidade, EU recomendo

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying LAI AliExpress Reviews app and our support service.

Andorinha Store

Summer,
atendimento bem legal. me ajudou bastante a melhorar a experiência de minha loja. obrigado!

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience with our supporter, Summer! We'll definitely let her know.

ZodiaWorld

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

February 21, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review! Our team is constantly working to improve our customers' experience

Leggings Sporty

OK I like that I can check the reviews before posting. I think the only problem is that I have to do this for each product.

Hi Admin,
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We would love to follow-up with you regarding your issue via ticket #4481. Please help us to check your mailbox and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

WebMatras

I like how the reviews are shown. Clear and give the client a good option to show their experience with our products.

February 19, 2021

Giarité

Very good app! Reviews easily appear on Google and the customer service is on point! I just wish they would have an option to request reviews from specific customers and not everyone that orders.

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product as you wish.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68