LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews, Dropshipping Product Reviews

The Eternal Earth

The support is great and helped me in my request and the app is easy to use. The app have many features and customization option.

Hi Eternal Earth team,
We're so pleased to serve you today 😘
Your positive feedback is a big motivation for us to keep up the good work! Thank you very much for taking your time to give us kind words. 😘😘😘 Please contact us anytime you need 👌

upgradep1

really amazing app , i got confused with settings but janice helped me right away, highly recommend .

Hi Upgradep1 team
We are so grateful for your time to leave us great feedback. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. 🌼 🌱 🌼
Janice will be very pleased to see your beautiful words for her. 😊 Please let us know what we can do for you in the future! 🎉

Neckalgia

Amazing app very easy to use, customer support are very helpful, I had a specific request, and they offered me for free! I highly recommend this app !

Dear Neckalgia team
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. 👏 💕✨
We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. 😍
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. 💪 ✨✨
So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Bulbzi

Fantastic and Perfect App. I was not able to do it myself. Contacted Customer Care and they solved the issue in no time. Thank you very much

May 12, 2021

Hi Bulbzi team
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating 💕🌼
We will make sure to share this with our development team to let them know to keep up the amazing work and hopefully, we'll be together forever👏

VOXOR

Super application, quasiment indispensable pour les commeçant, un support très rapide et efficace.
Je recommande

May 12, 2021

Hi Voxor team
We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review ✨. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone!
We really appreciate you being a customer 😍🎉. We're always right here if you need any assistance. ☘️

Sublimery

I used this app to help build up trust around my store/brand. I had some specific request and the support team offered me premium costumer service! I recommend this app !

May 10, 2021

Hi Sublimery team,
Thank you very much for such a great review. 👏
We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible situation, so I am happy 💕 to see that reflected in your use.
Rest assured that our support agents got the recognition they deserved. They were overjoyed to see your review 😍🎉.
Feel free to reach out to us via live chat 💬 anytime you need!

Décor Cosy

Super. Merci beaucoup pour la disponibilité de toute l'équipe et pour votre excellent travail. Team d' account manager et de dev au top

May 10, 2021

Hi Décor Cosy team,
Seeing that you had a 5-⭐ experience is the best thing we could hope for 😍!
Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing LAI AliExpress Reviews. ✨✨ We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Seyna Hair

This is a great app. I installed other concurrent and uninstalled them and continue to use LAI AliExpress.

May 6, 2021

Hiiiiii, Thank you so much for leaving positive feedback 🔥 ✨ We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🔥 🤩 Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Health Carer Store

This APP is very easy to use; and the service team is very helpful, they response me fast and give the result I want.

May 6, 2021

Hi there, it was a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us 💥 🥰. I'm overjoyed to see that you felt satisfied with our app and service 💪.
Don't hesitate to contact us directly via live chat ❤️ We're more than happy to help!

MiracleMum

Very beautiful app and developers very kindly.
We asked for some variations and they quickly resolved

May 3, 2021

Hiiiii 💙 we are thrilled to have you as part of the LAI family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team 💕 We look forward to serving you again soon 👏 👏 👏 Please feel free to contact us anytime you need via live chat or email us at support@smartifyapps.com💕👏

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75