LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 27, 2020

Great free app, very helpful, very easy to install and to customise. I would recommend it to anyone but especially to beginners.
Thank you !

E-techtrendly
Italy
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
September 27, 2020

Muito bom o App!!! Ainda não explorei 100%, mas de primeiro momento ele é simples e o seu manuseio é de muita facilidade!

global3p
Brazil

free and easy

Global Bazaar
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 15 days
September 26, 2020

Excellent app however at present it seems there are some issues with synchronisation when you import the reviews using Import reviews from Aliexpress product page option...these reviews showup on the store product page however not visible in the app > Reviews > manage

discountdirectonline
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited September 27, 2020

Hello, there are too many bugs in this app, how can I delete it? I don't want to leave too many obsolete programs to affect the running speed

starbestsellers
Hong Kong SAR

Hi Starbestsellers,
We're sorry that you encounter the problem. Our technical team is investigating and will fix for you soon.
Carla

September 25, 2020

takes a bit of time to understand how everything works, but after you've figured it out, it's a great app. does exactly what I want, grab wholesale reviews from Oberlo

LeggingGrrl
Smartify Apps replied September 26, 2020

Many thanks for your review! Our team is improving it day by day to make it easier to use and more useful for your store.

September 25, 2020

Easily import reviews from ALI 1 by 1, selecting which reviews you want. Has translation options & other settings before import. Was easy

USA Hiking Apparel
Time spent using app: 2 months
Smartify Apps replied September 26, 2020

Many thanks for your review! Your kind words inspire us a lot!

September 25, 2020

The app is fabulous and has met my requirement. It would be good if it can have an option just to import reviews with pictures only so that I don't have to go to the admin to select and delete the reviews I don't want to show.

Shopfeely
Singapore
Smartify Apps replied September 26, 2020

Many thanks for your review and your suggestions!

September 25, 2020

Previously I used loox as my review app but founded it unnecessary to pay 10$ at the beginning for a review app. I searched for weeks to find the perfect review app that can import from Aliexpress; and trust me.. this is the best app for it. I also wanted to review the ratings on the titel of the product but I couldn't do it, the customer service solved my issue in 12 hours in total! Even though this is free, the customer service treats you as if you have spent money on their app. AMAZING!!

ErkamsGadgetStore
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Smartify Apps replied September 26, 2020

Many thanks for your review! Your kind words inspire us a lot!

September 24, 2020

really bad. they dont load on my website. i have tried every thing. in fact the few reviews that upload have pictures that repeat themselves

pinkynurse
Time spent using app: 5 days
Smartify Apps replied September 24, 2020

***Update:

Hi there,

Our team has sent 3 emails to you since Sep 24 but hasn't heard any responses from you yet. If you can receive this message, please check your mail box and let us know so that we can support you further.

We love to hear from you soon,

Carla

--------------------

Hi Admin,

Our team is sincerely sorry for your unhappy experiences with our app. We fixed your problem immediately as soon as you have left feedback. Everything now is OK.

We have created a support ticket from support@smartifyapps.com to handle your issue, please check your email inbox.