LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited September 25, 2020

I really like that with this app I can manually add a review and if I get several to add I can import them. I also like that the app is free.

Hannahs Tasty Tops
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 23, 2020

I used this app to import aliexpress product reviews to my store and it works really well, will be amazing if it worked with paid themes for example shoptimized

puppercorner
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 23, 2020

best review app for importing review from aliexpress, also supports google shopping review star integration. go for it :)

thugsofdeals
India
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Edited September 22, 2020

I've just started using this app,and so far its great and easy to use.Thanks so much team great work

MamaVee.Com
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 19 days
September 22, 2020

It is very easy-to-use app and does what it says. Very good level of customization for a Free app, customer support is not always responsive but very professional and kind.

I am not putting 5 stars because it happens from time to time that reviews are not loaded correctly in the store. I.e. "load more" button stop working or some some reviews showed multiple times or even some reviews not show.
I think that this part can be easily improved in the future by periodically check and synchronize the reviews to show with the ones managed in the dashboard.

Overall I am very satisfied with this app, It is the best FREE app for reviews (for my needs) and I can say that after having tried 10-ish similar that I ended up removing.

To the team behind the app, thank you and keep up the good work!

Swipeer
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 22, 2020

tres bonne application je recommande ! tres bonne application je recommande il manque quelques fonctionnalité ( comme un bon translateur ...)

Koopone
France
Time spent using app: 26 days
September 22, 2020

Awesome app, easy to use and very helpful. This is the best importing app on the market, has all the features we need.

EriWare
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 22, 2020

This app is amazingly useful, not only could I import reviews from aliexpress, it also creates automatically a review section on product pages!

Bettertechgadgets.com
Luxembourg
Time spent using app: 18 days
September 22, 2020

So far so good! It was super easy to use, has a slick interface and integrated with our shop automatically. Awesome.

Your Dre-am
Ireland
Time spent using app: 17 days
September 22, 2020

I love this app. You must have this when you are dropshipping. Super love it! I just started my online store and does not seem that I am just new because of the reviews.

thehappygrip