LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 3, 2022

The best review app, I use it in every store, here's everything I need. And the Customer Support is amazing as usually!

HydroVitae
Spain
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
December 3, 2022

A very helpful customer support. They respond very quickly ..........................................

Huppier
Czechia
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 1, 2022

Parker is absolutely awesome! LAI Is my favourite review service to use, have been using them for all my stores and they have never let me down! Thanks Parker :)

My Store
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
November 30, 2022

The coustumer service team was really very helpful, fast and kind. Had a little problem, but it was fixed in few minutes

Nordic-s
Germany
Time spent using app: 24 days
November 30, 2022

Jillian has great customer service! She helped me onboard very quickly and was very responsive. Very easy to set up

Caffy Pen
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
November 29, 2022

Aplicativo muito bom! Precisei do suporte, e mesmo usando a opção gratuita, fui prontamente atendida até que o problema foi resolvido. Muito obrigada a atendente Ann, extremamente solícita. Única observação, que fosse possível a tradução completa do App para Português. Assim que meu negócio alavancar, pretendo adquirir um plano pago.

My Shop Gold
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 29, 2022

Parker is the best ! He help me a lot to fix all problem i have ! We upload csv files , put stars next to the title of my product ! Everything was good ! Thanks to the team !

Warmora
Morocco
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 29, 2022

I found this app to be the best for managing and posting reviews, also the support staff is really top-notch, they help with everything you need right away.

vegori
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 29, 2022

Très bonne application, super service client très rapide, réactif et de très bon conseils !! Je recommande vraiment.

Melishop
France
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 28, 2022

The app help me alot, its totally free but yes for some more essential feature need to pay, love it.

AsterNova