LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

AliExpress reviews, Amazon review, DSers(Oberlo) & many more!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Homely-Decor

Time spent using app 29 minutes

I'm still exploring the app, but when I had a little issue when I installed it at first and reinstalled it, and right away. Had someone from their customer service reach out to me very quickly to check in and see if I needed any help.

The Midnight Gang

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

This app has been so great. Easy to set up and the help team are amazing. Anthony went above and beyond and even helped with an issue that was nothing to do with their app! Thanks so much Anthony and team

Sale Today

Location Australia

The customer service is one of the best! highly recommend! I have made many sales because of the good user interface

HomeVibe PH

Location Philippines

Been using this to my different stores for a year and did not have any major problems. With the updated app, some of my minor issues were already addressed which made it easier to integrate.

HUSAI PH

Location Philippines

Jilian is very helpful and responsive. Been using this to my different stores for a year and did not have any major problems. Kudos to this team!

Pfoten Store

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Für Bewertungen ist die App echt gut. Impotieren usw ist überhaupt kein Problem und der support ist auch gut. Bin Zufrieden

NTem.com

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Estou usando esse app e estou gostando muito, e o suporte é exemplo, resolveu meu problema em segundos, muito obrigado.

METEOR LINE

Location Saudi Arabia

They are experts in fixing bugs and software
And they are professional in customer service
The best thing about this application is that you can make an amendment to review before accepting it
Edit time and comment

June 7, 2022

Hi there, this is Dale from the LAI Team. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review ^^ We're happy to hear our supporter was able to fix your issues and get you up and running smoothly!

Snix

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Muito bom o app, só seria melhor se permitisse editar as avaliações no modo gratuito! mas de qualquer forma funciona bem

June 7, 2022

Olá, aqui é Dale da equipe LAI. Muito obrigado por sua gentil avaliação :) Estamos felizes em poder ajudá-lo com o problema. Vamos tentar o nosso melhor para tornar nosso aplicativo melhor!

Ikleo

I have installed alllreview apps. This is by far the best review app. I only use the free plan but I love design and layout. It works very well. And support team is very responsive!

Hi there,
On behalf of the team, thank you so much for your review. We're verry happy to hear about your positive experience with the app, and will continue to try our best to meet your needs ^^ Cheers!