LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Smartify Apps
4.9
September 20, 2021

I would definitely recommend this app. The customer support is amazing. I have the free plan, but customer support and tech support went out of their way to adjust the "view" to what I was looking for. They were very patient and personable. Best people I have ever worked with!

Daily Trend Monkey
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Smartify Apps replied September 20, 2021

Hi Daily Trend Monkey team 💚

It was a great pleasure to us to assist you. Our support team is so happy to help you customize the review section display. Should you need further assistance, just hit us up. Wish you luck ❤️

September 16, 2021

Janice assisted me effectively and efficiently. Hard to find service this impressive these day! Thank you so much!

Vitamer South Africa
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Smartify Apps replied September 16, 2021

Hi Vitamer South Africa team,

It is such a great pleasure to us to receive your feedback. Janice would be very happy to see this. All of us are so in love with your store's vibes. In case you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us. See you soon ❤️

September 14, 2021

very good! this is a good app for import reviews!! I love this in shopify!! usually is good!! very very very!

dropbrazil67
Brazil
Time spent using app: 7 months
Smartify Apps replied September 15, 2021

Hi DropBrazil67 team 💚

Thanks for your positive feedback. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help soon!

Have a nice day! ❤️

September 6, 2021

I like this app because it helps me with my store and it's easy to add reviews to my products. Very easy to use

Menania
Time spent using app: 5 months
Smartify Apps replied September 6, 2021

Dear Menania team,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Have a nice day ❤️

September 4, 2021

Great Customer Support this app is really amazing I am still learning but customer support helped me a lot

FortyThree USA
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Smartify Apps replied September 6, 2021

Hi FortyThree USA team,

It's a great pleasure to see your review of our app. Our support team was so thrilled to help you resolve your request. They are always available for you ❤️ Have a lovely day!