LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Smartify Apps
4.9
September 4, 2021

Great Customer Support this app is really amazing I am still learning but customer support helped me a lot

FortyThree USA
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Smartify Apps replied September 6, 2021

Hi FortyThree USA team,

It's a great pleasure to see your review of our app. Our support team was so thrilled to help you resolve your request. They are always available for you ❤️ Have a lovely day!

August 27, 2021

I'm using a little time, but it suits me very well for what I'm looking for. I´ll keep using this app.

Belaflor.store
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Smartify Apps replied September 6, 2021

Dear Belaflor team,

Thank you very much for leaving us a positive review. We are alway here to help if you need further assistance! Cheers ❤️

August 27, 2021

VERY GOOD. IT IS VERY EASY TO USE. AMAZING THING EVER CREATED. IM VERY HAPPY WITH IT. I WILL USE IT MORE OFTEN FOR SURE.

Wabdealshop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 19 days
Smartify Apps replied September 5, 2021

Dear Wabdealshop team,

It's such a pleasure to receive your positive feedback on our app. We always want to bring more value to your business so we can stay together as long as we can.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need!
Have a great day ahead 💚

Edited August 27, 2021

Merci à Janice de m'avoir aidée à intégrer les avis, elle est attentive, intelligente et très gentille, un plaisir de discuter avec elle. Service client parfait ! Je recommande 120%. Super application également ;)

Clacket
France
Time spent using app: 26 days
Smartify Apps replied August 27, 2021

Hi Clacket team,

Thank you so much for giving such an emotional review of our service. We just reviewed Janice's work on your case. We are so glad that Janice was able to help you today. You always can reach out to her for further support and count on her. Have a lovely day!

August 17, 2021

Good app, and the support always attentive to your needs. I've been using this app from the beginning.

MYC-HOME®
Time spent using app: 11 months
Smartify Apps replied August 27, 2021

Hi MYC-HOME team,

It's amazing to receive your positive review of our app. We have a long journey from the start and now we are still together to help you earn your business. We really appreciate it! Should you need further assistance, hit us up via live chat. Cheers!