langify

langify

by Johannes Hodde

Translate your shop into multiple languages

Mood Collection

I have tried a couple of different translation apps. But this one is the best. Most of the apps I use are compatible with it and support is fast and very efficient.
I can only recommend it.

ALMA Babycare GmbH

Fabulous translation app with AMAZING support! Immediate feedback via email and great for adding multiple translations!

Charge Ai

Excellent function and convenient/easy setup. And a friendly support team. You don't need to think complicated. Just use this brilliant app.

My Kitchen Utensils

THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM of all Shopify apps. It is really recommendable to use Langify. The best language converter in Shopify!

Gifting Junction

This is an awesome app. Really helped me to translate my store into Croatian. But the best thing is the support team - they helped me a lot, and they reply almost instantly. We fixed around 10 small problems within 1 day. I could not recommend more.

Lukas Horvat,
www.giftingjunction.com

Nordic Light Sweden AB

great app and very good support. Respond very fast to all my emails.

I will use this app for more clients now too

Fumalicious

We have been using this app for few months now. Overall it works quite good. Some things could be improved though:
- the app could integrate with more third party apps ("custom" functionality helps here a lot).
- We found quite frustrating the fact that the translated content is not searchable (at least on the "Supply" theme). The workaround we have used was to add the translated keywords/hashtags to our default product descriptions so when someone searches in additional language the products can be found.
- We wish the language selector would be more seamless to integrate/display in the front end and possible look better.
- We have a lot of products and some of them are quite similar so it would be nice in the future to see bulk editor to edit multiple products at the same time.
- The text editor could be improved as we found it to sometimes mess the formatting which could only be fixed if the code editor was used to fix the html code.
- we found that using emojis removes the text after them (from the view only, the text is on the website, but cannot be seen in the Lagifys editor).

Support is very helpful and friendly. Tries to solve the issues quickly and efficiently.

Overall we would recommend this app to other Shopify users.

You can see our web shop @ https://da.fumalicious.com/

Pierre Francis

By today I can say it fully deserves for 5 stars - this app is truly good companion.

Below you can find my previous expierience.....
www.PierreFrancis.co.uk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------- Main Review - 17.12.2019 at 12.50 --------------------

a lot of problems when I change or add a page, especially changes to navigation bar. your app starts now mixing everything up - glad it happened in trial period and once I haven't add a lot of content as it is time wasting ! would not recommend at all

----------- Update - 17.12.2019 at 12.53 ---------------

I will give one more try and allow more time for changes to apply. If it works - I will change my rating

----------- Update - 17.12.2019 at 12.53 ---------------

After testing other apps available for my shopify store, I must say I'm coming back to Langify... It needs a lot of work to input everything but as they describing it is much more healthy for my store rather than other rubbish translators with very poor or even lying translation...

Langify deserves attention, for sure... At the moment I believe I will stay with them for much longer. 4 stars not 5 as there is some work needed before it will be fully working

Kind Regards
www.PierreFrancis.co.uk

Luisa Paixao

We moved from Weglot to Langify 3 months ago (time to translate the whole shop) and we are more than happy. The app is simple and efficient, the support always answer very quickly with the right solution. Now it's time to work on a 3rd langage !

A Minimalist Home

First of all the support is incredible. They are extremely fast and very helpful. I had a lot of questions setting things up but figured it all out with their help. Then, the app is pretty well made. I've worked with translation software in my previous job, like Crowdin or CAT tools. I think langify is pretty well made. It's easy to get an overview of what is translated, what's missing. The interface where you have your original language on the left and the translation on the right is very userfriendly. Custom translations are extremely easy. There's plenty of information in their help center. I'm very satisfied and can only recomment the app so far (it's been about 2-3 weeks that I'm using it a lot)