LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

1781 - 1790 of 2050 reviews

PrecisionSpoon

Great app would highly recommend it. Customer service is great as well and very responsive. 5 out of 5 for sure!

Les WOLAM

Really good help support. The support respond to you quickly and they are effective. you just have to ask your question and wait few minutes until the problem is solved. That's perfect. Furthermore, the support is working by a chat which is better and easier than by mail. Thank you to all the team =)

Weinkleid

Neben der Gestaltung und Handhabung der App unglaublicher Support. Schnell, kompetent, freundlich und sofort verfügbar. Ein "must have" für jeden Anfänger, Fortgeschrittenen aber ws auch Profi.

WalkAndWardrobe

This App changed the whole aspect of my website ! Super easy to use, I'm so glad I found it ! I highly recommend it !

Tweedmill Shopping Outlet

Best layout editor i have used so far. Did everything i needed it to and the support was fantastic.

Hanitise

The team behind LayoutHub have been a fantastic help and were quick to respond to any and all queries I had.

Hanuk Design

LayoutHub has some nice features for webpages. I also really like that they help customize the look really quick!

DESIGNERS CANDY

I've been searching for an easy page building app to help me create pages with sub-collections on them. This was by far the easiest app that I've found to use. The support I needed was fast and effective. Great app! Great support!

NERM GEAR

I just installed the app. It has the product page in the exact way that I want. Very active customer support. Dilys from customer support is the best!

Afasports

awesome app, easy to use and design friendly. customer service also very nice. both free and pro is good n easy to integrate into my shopify theme.