LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

1771 - 1780 of 2056 reviews

clipsmile

I used this app for a new product page and home page for my website as the Shopify default templates are pretty bland and have very limited customisation in comparison. I have improved both pages massively thanks to LayhoutHub and will now be using this app with every website that I make with Shopify. I also encountered a slight issue with coding a preferred section into my product page. I simply reached out to the online chat team who are always available and they coded the new section in for me at no extra charge! Excellent app and great customer service, highly recommend to everyone who wants better looking websites and easier customisation.

Steelcase India

Easily the best page builder app we've found. Beautiful templates, super easy to customize and a responsive team for support when needed.

Glorietta

I am new using this app but so far I like it, easy to use and my pages look professional and cure at the same time.

Stilpirat Shop

This is a very useful App with great and fast support!
Wirklich gelungenes App mit sehr gutem Support!

Robotfit

Awesome customer service. Very easy app to use. The designs are nice and can be customized. Super thumbs up to the creators. :)

Thrift2U

They have excellent customer service. and will help you implement and change things around that you can't do on your end through their page builder. I would definitely recommend using them! - Thrift2U - Available on IOS & Android.

Celestiall Cosmetics

I am so pleasantly surprised at how helpful this is! I am very glad I bought it! Makes my website look WAYY more professional.

Sweet Lab Shop

I am really pleasantly surprised at how much this app helped me!
Their interface is super easy to use, even for someone slowly learning to build their website. No need too add into the code which is a awesome!
The support offered is super reliable, and the awesome part is they have a live chat right on the dashboard, which comes in super handy, I had a few issues and they helped me out with a minimum wait time.
This app is super recommended!

The only thing I was looking for that could be added is some layouts for totally independent galleries. (not linked to products or blogs)

Reef Yogi

Great app. Use it to create a good about us page and a product collection that looks great not basic.

DaDyCare

support is great, amazing templates and affordable for new businesses. templates are easy to edit, user friendly & professional