LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

2051 - 2060 of 2262 reviews

KYGO-US

Great app and great customer service they solve all problem in time and i really love the app and all features they have thanks

IZY® Bottles | Thermosflessen vóór het milieu, tegen plastic!

The app works just great and when something doesn't work, the customer service will help you to solve the problem within seconds. GREAT!

Between the Diamonds

I've used this app for multiple sites.. super easy to use and the customer service is amazing. Super quick to respond to questions and issues :)

Milesell

Fast support
They are also very good at calming their angry customers :)
Nice app - Must Try
The price is cheap

heartlegs

No thanks, when you start with it, it's made so you cannot easily get out without deleting everything and not only that, it's also hard to get out of the deal without instructions. It should be easy for clients to cancel.

February 23, 2022

We‘re very sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you. I saw that our team has given you very detailed instructions for unsubscribe or uninstall the app. Do not hesitate to contact us via your ticket if you have any difficulties while stopping using the application. We are always ready to help. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Anvex

The perfect app for building secondary pages! It is a must-have! Our website has improved a lot since using LayoutHub.

CALDO...TOKYO JAPAN

私は日本人です。このアプリは問題を解決するスピードがとても早いです。
全てのストレスを解決してくれます。今はトライアル期間ですので、もっとアプリを触ってから判断します。今のところは素晴らしいアプリです

Nourish'd Café

Really great page builder app, nice that it works similarly to shopify's existing page builder so it syncs well. Also just amazing support, willing to go above and beyond to help me even on the free plan.

Asana Hawaii

Just started using the app and so far I'm impressed! Best of all is they have super fast and friendly customer support! Shout out to Dilys! Nice job!

ShieldLA

Really awesome and easy to use. Customer service is incredible! I have used this to create pages and I love it.