German accounting Integration

German accounting Integration

by Eshop Guide

Automatically create customers and invoices in lexoffce

1 review

David Lohmueller

I installed the app to facilitate and automate my billing and accounting process. Unfortunately I ended up spending way too much time jumping back and forth between shopify and lexoffice and klicking through invoice drafts before the invoices are finally ready.

Also there is no possibility to prevent the app from creating and saving a new customer for each order coming from shopify. This will eventually lead to a huge customer database in Lexoffice which I really don't need there.

Last but not least it would be nice to be able to customize the invoice template for invoices coming from shopify.

I would love if this app would be developed further and the issues above could be fixed. But since there is no way to handle invoices in bulk at this point, unfortunately I can't use this app for now.

March 29, 2019

Hello David, thank you for your honest review. I'd love to inform you that we addressed some of the issues, including the most important point of finishing the invoices.
It is now possible to automatically create invoices in lexoffice that are due and not in draft, saving a lot of manual work.
Cheers,