Track Profits In Real-Time
Know your true profitability after Cost-of-goods, ads, shipping and other costs in real time.
No More Spreadsheets
We pull your marketing costs automatically from Facebook and Google Ads. Even on the Basic plan!
Analyze Your Customer LTV
Take the guesswork out and analyze your customer LTV and returning customer behavior to know how much you can spend on customer acquisition
About Lifetimely: Profit & LTV
Calculate your profit and customer lifetime value (LTV) with Lifetimely!
Do you really know your customer lifetime value? By category or marketing campaign? Do you know how many of your customers return to purchase a second time? - and who they are? What about your daily profit? Not just after product cost, but also after shipping and the money going into Facebook and Google ads?
Lifetimely is an advanced analytics toolkit for Shopify. It helps you easily track your customer lifetime value and how your best customers behave.
- Easily track your customer lifetime value and repurchase rate.
- Analyze how your best customers behave.
- Track your real-time profitability by tracking Shopify data, shipping, cost and marketing data (Facebook, Google) - all under the same roof.
- A perfect tool for subscription analytics (ReCharge, Bold Subscriptions)
Bring all the critical cost data together under one roof: Sales data, cost of goods sold (COGS), advertising spend (Facebook & Google Ads) and finalized shipping costs.
Monitor your profit margins in real-time and make the tough decisions easy.
- Automatically pulls order and product cost data from Shopify
- Connect and pull cost data from Google Adwords and Facebook ads
- Or import COGS with CSV (or set manually)
- Includes Inventory value
- Keep track of your custom spends and recurring costs like rent, apps etc.
Know Your Lifetime Value
Look beyond a customer’s first purchase. Get a lifetime value analysis and learn how much your customers are worth to you over time.
Reports are segmentable by e.g. collection or discount - find your most valuable customer segments. And focus more on them.
- What is the value of a new customer in the first 6 months? How much margin does a new customer bring in the first 2 years?
- Has the lifetime value (LTV) of a customer grown from last year?
- Do first-time Black Friday customers have a lower LTV?
Understand Your Customer Base
Understand your customer base and track your retention efforts over time with the Lifecycle Grid. Visualize changes in your customer base and identify customer segments that don’t return to your store.
Dive deep into your customer data and find what items, categories or channels are driving the best and the worst customers in terms of profit or sales. Export the customers or segments you’ll want for your email service or for lookalike audiences.
- Have we acquired more new returning customers than last year?
- How much of the margin is coming from return customers?
- What products do our best return customers buy? What products did they buy on their first order?
With Lifetimely, there is no guessing about customer behavior. It’s time to put your order data into use!
- Google Ads,
- Facebook Ads,
Pricing 14-day free trial
Track your profits real-time
Connect Facebook & Google Ads
Add custom costs
Calculate your inventory value
No LTV metrics
PRO (No trial)
Track your profits & KPI’s on a single dashboard
Lifetime value analysis
Repurchase rate analysis
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 32 reviews
Most recent reviews
Laser-focused on customer lifetime value and repurchase analysis. Excellent for time-based cohort analysis of customer LTV down to NET Margin. Simple, effective and incredibly responsive developers.
Amazing. Very solid crew developing this and it's really helped us out in our decision making. This is really helping us transition from a product centric strategy to a consumer centric strategy.
Earrings by Emma
Really cool app to determine the Lifetime Value (LTV) of your customer! I've been wanting to know it for a while and now I do!
The app is very easy to navigate, straight forward, and the help menu does a great job.
When you sign up, you get a free walk through by the owner, Karri. In addition to explaining the software well, he gave us some great marketing tips too! Thanks Karri!
I would highly recommend this app to any category of store.