Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

YLONN.nl

“The Business That Can Spend The Most To Acquire A Customer—Wins"
......But how do you know how much can you spend without going broke?

Imagine what advantage it will give you to know exactly how much you can invest and how long it will take to profit from it. At what moment you need to send a customer win back email. What front-end offer creates the most profitable customers and how long it takes for your customer to make their next purchase.

It is rare to meet a marketer that has the data knowledge Karri has. Using the app build by his company feels a little like cheating. All the valuable insights you needed to 10x your business in one simple dashboard.

GIST: Yarn & Fiber

I signed up for this app because my CPA recommended it. This app is very helpful, showing a number of different metrics about lifetime value and customer journey. Even better, the co-founder Karri just spent almost an hour on the phone with me showing me the app, giving me great and actionable feedback for how we could use this data to improve our customer journey. Five stars and totally worth using - and definitely sign up for the free onboarding call!

Cape Clasp

Glad I found this app. Awesome insights into our customer base. Customer support is great. Highly recommend!

Woolx

The app is pretty robust and gives you a good insight into customer buying habits. The creator of the app is very knowledgable and it sounds like he will be working on adding more features to the app as time goes on. If you are spending any money on advertising through Facebook or Google ads this is a must have app!

Diabetic Kitchen

I've tried multiple solutions to predict CLTV and none come close to the accuracy of Lifetimely. Once you understand the reports (which are pretty straightforward) you will literally have the keys to the kingdom because you'll know how much you can spend to get a new customer. Support is fast -- thorough and co-founder Karri is extremely knowledgable (he has a marketing background so he understands what we're trying to do). Wouldn't think about running my store without this.

Lazy Flora

Super easy to view cohort analysis of my business, and to see lifecycle of customers. Very easy to export relevant lists of customers in order to target them better for retention or re-engagement. Great customer support too.

Brushboo

I'm impressed by how easy is to see all data. You just need one day to realize where you can improve and optimize your ecommerce. Amazing!
I'm strongly recommend you to try it.

Voice of Hair

Karri and the team are absolutely amazing!! I totally recommend this app! Their customer service is second to none. I sent Karri an email because I/we (my cofounder and I) did not fully understand the reports on the app. Well, to make sure that we knew what was going on, he made us a report unique to our business, took time to do a videoconference call to explain the report, and gave us 1 week upgrade to the premium account for free. I cannot say enough about this amazing app and people.

Tulura

Lifetimely helped us understand many data all in one place, something that previously took us hours to put together is now right here for our team to use. Great app!

Step One Foods

This app is very well organized with all the information we hoped it would have. We had some questions and the developer got on the phone with us and answered them all. They are even working with us to improve some capabilities! Couldn't be happier with how they have treated us customer support wise. It's great to finally work with an app developer who is willing to improve the app and listen to their customers!

Previous 1 3