Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV | Reviews

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

Nutra Nourished

Unbelievable good tool to get transparency and clarity on the real value of customers and product contribution.
Great customer support, I can recommend this app to every Shopify store owner. Buying the LTV app was one of the best decisions I have made.

Dietz.se

I was looking for a Shopify analytics app that could help us managing three shops in one dashboard. After testing almost all apps with these capabilities I can clearly say that this one is by far the best option for our use case. Things that were important to us are 1) a combined (consolidated) dashboard with useful metrics. 2) clear and easy navigation, 3) product information that gives hints, when to repurchase certain products.
Also, from what I tested, this app allows to enter very detailed product and shipping costs that are easy to understand and to configure.

Jeuneora®

I had a call with Karri to help me understand the functionality of the app - he was super helpful and I was impressed at how easy it was to navigate the app and find the data that I've been struggling to calculate myself. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into it! Thanks again Karri!

wellDunn jewelry

I had an amazing demo session with Karri. He really took the time to dive into the app, its many features and over our 40-minutes meeting he shared valuable insights about our business —and ever answered questions we'd been pondering about for a few months (i.e. discount code performance). I am impressed by how powerful this tool can become for our business and identifying winning strategies. I highly recommended you try this app and book a demo, you won't regret it! Kiitos paljon, Karri!

Bukvybag.de

Spart super viel Zeit und ist sehr anwenderfreundlich. Manche Features könnten noch besser sein aber fuer den Preis ist es 1A!

Bukvy.se

Since using Lifetimely I hardly have to build complex Excel files as it does the same job. Saves massive time!

Goldelucks

This is an amazing app. The dashboard has given me so much insights into our customers purchasing behaviour that I didn't know about. I also love that Karri takes the time to explain everything in a call and give such valuable insights for free. Cheers guys!

Type2Diet

By FAR the best app for understanding the numbers behind your business. There is SO much functionality and so many ways to gain actionable data. Lifetimely has been an absolute game changer for my business. Highly highly highly recommend.

Re-Fashion

Excellent introduction session. A great commercial snapshot of our business performance while learning how to navigate Lifetimely, which is very intuitive.

Simply for Strings

Amazing app with incredible insights. All eCommerce and omnichannel should be using this! Easy to use, easy to set up and a great onboarding experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31