Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

Tulura

Lifetimely helped us understand many data all in one place, something that previously took us hours to put together is now right here for our team to use. Great app!

Step One Foods

This app is very well organized with all the information we hoped it would have. We had some questions and the developer got on the phone with us and answered them all. They are even working with us to improve some capabilities! Couldn't be happier with how they have treated us customer support wise. It's great to finally work with an app developer who is willing to improve the app and listen to their customers!

Bold Bargains

Super clean dashboard. Set up is fairly easy as long as you have all your COGS in Shopify or a CSV.

Anabolic Health

Still early but seems like a very nice app for keeping track of LTV, better overview for this then any other apps I have tried. Karri has been very helpful and offered prompt support. Thanks!

Home Noble

This is the first review I've ever left, but, OMG, I went through so many different apps. Quickbooks, Freshbooks, All the shopify apps with COGS ability, all trying to find the functionality this software has. There is nothing like being able to see your real time profits. This has been a game changer because we can use the data to calculate different marketing metrics and has saved us a lot of money already. The developer is always working on adding more functionality to the app, but so far, you can see your costs, including cogs, add custom shipping costs (which I use to add a custom cost per order), and it imports your adwords spend. That's huge! He's adding the functionality to see merchant fees and add custom costs soon. Great deal for what you get, it's priceless.

GetBeast.com

Great app. Automates what we had been doing manually for some time. Every e-commerce business needs to be running LTV and this is a great app by a smart developer with experience actually owning an e-shop that delivers. Looking forward to new features in the near future.

1Sparfuchs

I was looking for an alternative to some other analytics apps that are showing my numbers. I couldn't find any app that had such good features and such a fair pricing than Lifetimely!! Most of the other Apps are not as accurate and aren't tracking very well, Lifetimely does an amazing job, every number is tracked correctly and one can see all relevant data.

The best on this app is that one can synchro the for example product costs from shopify but you can also change it manually in the App. This allows me to set the costs like I need it.

Absolutely great app, I use it on both of my stores, can absolutely recommend it!

Made of Sundays Finland

Clear and simple app that shows your profits calculations and customer lifetime value per month in easy to understand way.

Columbia Road Store

Nice app for automatized profit calculations.

We've experience that this app is an essential tool to shift focus from merely Customer Acquisition Cost to Lifetime Value and actual profits.

This shift makes a huge difference when experimenting new and optimizing existing marketing activities.

Antigua

Must have! The information provided is extremely helpful for decision making. On top of that customer service is excellent. Really great!!!

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your review and for giving us great feedback!
-Karri / Lifetimely.io