Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

Perk

This app is amazing. As a startup, it has been hard to get quantifiable data in order to make better decisions. Lifetimely provides us accurate LTV and profit metrics that are easy to understand and even easier to act on.

Their customer support is A+. One of the founders took the time to go over the platform with us for about an hour and give us all the inside information on how everything works.

Overall great experience!

OLIPOP

Lifetimely is an incredibly helpful tool! We were more or less guessing about our retention / LTV metrics and Lifetimely fixed all of that for us. We definitely have a stronger handle on what we can spend on CAC etc. Highly reccomend!

Amino Drinks

Great service and looking to get grips with the app, Karri was very helpful and passionate, will use more

HighKey

Karri is extremely knowledgeable in analytics that are vital to brand success. I impressed by the continual new features Lifetimely adds to the platform. They are thinking ahead of their customer needs before you have to request.

FNX

This app is great. Lots of great features that are constantly evolving. Gives you insightful data that can be used in decision making! Love it!

Melitta USA

I have been calculating LTV manually for years, but this app is awesome. The app is SO well thought-out. In addition, Karri responds so quickly to any questions. If LTV, cohort, repurchase, and related metrics will help your business, get this app now. 1000% worth it.

Yawn®

Fantastic app and a really great walk through from Karri who couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you, really excited about putting this to use.

Bohemian Findings

I wish I would have found this app earlier! I spent hours on Reports and exported Excel files trying to find out LTV/repurchase rates.. This app is quicker, it's easy to use and has all the information you'd need easily visible. I can't recommend it enough.
PS - Do the onboarding call with Karri - I didn't think I'd need it, but he was very helpful!

REBEL8

This app has greatly helped me and my brand REBEL8 gain important perspective of our customers. Karri has been an absolute pleasure to work with and has spent a considerable amount of time walking me through all the reports and providing incredible insight into the data. Highly recommend this app for all DTC brands looking to effectively scale and play the long game.

DustinsFishtanks

You owe it to your business to check out this product. The product provides great insights on your BEST Products.... What's working- Whats not. and HOW LONG until your customers buy again, and how much ect. Karri also offers a great consultation. (He has a marketing Ecom background- so can provide great insights as well!) TRY IT.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6