Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

Lifetimely: Profit & LTV

by Lifetimely.io

Advanced Profit Dashboard & Customer Lifetime Value Analytics

FÜM

You literally don't have a reason to not get this app. Just do it. You can thank me later. It's baffling to me that Shopify doesn't have this built-in. I love Shopify, but I think I love Lifetimely more...

IMPERIO Cosmetics

I use Lifetimely because I wanted to know how many months it takes to recoup my ad spend. As so many of you probably do, I tried to calculate this manually at first. But as you will know, this is one big pain (somewhere where the sun...). So, I tried this app, and I am very happy with. I just came out of a call talking about the possibilities with the customer lifetime value, the repurchase rate and so on. I haven't discovered or tried out all the options yet, but after this call, I am totally enabled to get the most out of it. Armando, thanks for giving me the total tour just now. Summary
If you are into e-commerce, this is a no-brainer and a must if you want to know whether you are making money or not in the long term. Greets,
Olaf the ToolFinderr ToolFinderr.com

Analogue Wonderland

Genuinely unbelievable level of actionable insight within an hour of installing the app. Add in the introduction call from the Lifetimely team and this app will pay for itself by next week
Incredible

J. Brooks Boutique

Lifetimely is essential for making data-driven decisions for your Shopify store. During my training with Karri, I was able to discover some key insights to help black Friday bigger than last year! Highly recommended!

WonderEar

The absolute best and most comprehensive app for profit calculation. We have just found out about the new LTV features and it really blew our mind that something so extensive exists in the Shopify App Store. We were about to create custom dashboards in Google Analytics but turns out that Lifetimely goes very deep into the data, they've done a great job. I have nothing but good things to say about this app, I'm using it for all of my stores, very recommended.

Atlas Pet Company

Great app to track ad spend, payment fees, and shipping costs all in one place. Can be very helpful for growing businesses that spend a significant amount on ads.

We Are Planet Hope

We're a small, subscription start-up store, suffering from 'we don't know what we don't know'. Then came my chat with Karri who has helped MANY shops just like mine. In 20 minutes, Karri looked at our store's data & was able to clearly outline what he would do if he was us. Thank you Karri :)

Free Soul

Fantastic app - incredibly helpful & presents granular data points very coherently. Had an insightful call with Kari who was brilliant!

Hunter and Gather Foods

Incredibly insightful and great user interface. This app has highlighted various needs and opportunities our business has - for that, we are very grateful Karri & Team!

Mason Bottle

We learned a TON about our customers from using this app. It really helped us clarify the most important next steps for growing the business. The app is very easy to use and the folks we interacted with at the company were so helpful. I would highly recommend that every business owner use Lifetimely and keep a close eye on the data points it provides!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28