LitExtension Store Migration

by LitExtension

Accurately migrate all crucial store data from 100+ platforms

1 review

craftex wholesale inc

Did the migration in around May. Process: easy to use you select the cart and destination.
error: I have thousands of products and it did not migrate right the first two times. On the last (3rd), the products were uploaded but the subcategories did not so I was unable to use it but my help time expired. (Note this all happed around covid high time so those extra months no one was in the office) I was unable to use my Shopify site due to this. I just spoke to a rep on 7/6/2021 and was finally told that it does not upload the subcategories . Not I need to find the 3rd part to do this as I was not told the first time. Asked if there was a discount at least for a migration to re-upload files. and none. it give it a 2/5 due to the fact of lack of information the first time around and it could have saved me lots of time. Also if I was told about sub categories the first time and was not being charged the full price the second time as the first time made it unusable.