LitExtension Store Migration

LitExtension Store Migration

by LitExtension

Accurately migrate all crucial store data from 100+ platforms

Green Gate Bio Packaging

I recently used LitExtension to take the plunge and migrate from Volusion across to Shopify. We had been using Volusion for almost 9 years and had a fair amount of data to migrate! I was rather apprehensive, to say the least, but having contacted the LitExtension team several times before signing up I was always really impressed by the customer service I received. I performed their recommended 'Demo Migration' to test the software then proceeded with their All-In-One service. I was then assigned to Derek who performed the migration and he was excellent - always happy to help and prompt at replying to emails and queries. I'm really glad I chose LitExtension - don't let any typos on their website put you off! Their support was thorough and I always felt like I was in good hands.

Hello,

Thank you so so much for giving us one more opportunity to serve you! We are beyond happy to know that you had a good experience with us. Please stay in touch and reach out to us if you need any help in the future.

All the best,

Ceylon Supermart

LitExtension was a great find when we needed to migrate our old platform to Shopify (they have many other options too). The assistance from Cara, who helped us through the full migration process was absolutely outstanding and beyond expectations. She stayed the full 4 hour migration window online helping all the way through to completion of the tasks. We had so many questions to ask her as we were migrating our production platform, so she took every question to answer in detail as well as to provide evidence that their solution works without a hitch. We are absolutely grateful for their help and the smart App, well worth the money paid. I was worried about one particular review in here as one said this App deleted all of their products. When I asked about they they took time to demo the process in their store and to assure me that our 9 months work of products isn't going to trash. Thank you so much for your help Cara and LitExtension. We have no hesitation to recommend to anyone who needs to migrate their shopping platforms.

Hi,

Thank you for your kind feedback. Customer satisfaction has always been our top priority. So, we are thrilled to know that you loved your experience with LitExtension. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Yours faithfully,

Qwality4u.com

Customer Service is better than what I've ever experienced. Keep on doing this and people will love your service/ company even more.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! It was such an honor for us to assist you throughout the migration process. Should you have any further questions, please contact us via Live chat on our website or drop us an email via contact@litextension.com. We are more than happy to support you.

Thanks,
LitExtension team

Katie m. Berggren ~ Motherhood Art Online Shop

I'd give Derek and his partners more than 5 stars if I could. Excellent customer service that went above and beyond. Fast and kind communication via LiveChat and email, and assistance weeks after my migration. Just excellent, I highly recommend LitExtension. Thank you so much for all of your help!!

April 9, 2021

Thank you for your positive review, Katie. We are happy to know that you're satisfied with our service and support team as well as would recommend it to everyone. Should you have any further problems, feel free to contact us. We are available 24/7 for you

Best,

CAMFormulas

The Lit team was very responsive and helped us migrate 20,000+ products, 100,000+ user accounts from Volusion to Shopify. They went above and beyond and helped us get to where we needed to be without adding additional scope every step of the way. They're the real deal!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such an honor for us to walk with you through your migration process and we're glad that you are satisfied with the services. Should you have any issues after the migration, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. We are more than happy to assist you at any time.

Cheers,

MedCline

We used LitExtension for our BigCommerce store to Shopify. I thought this would be more of a self service extension rather than a service. I talked to their customer service agents dozens of times. If I had a problem they couldn't quite help me solve, they always had an alternate and good solution. This is a service, not just a tool and I am very pleased with how much they helped up migrate over 150,000 orders!

September 30, 2020

Thank you for using our service. We wish you all the best with your new store!

Best Regards,

Kirktown Garden Centre

Firstly, the pricing is good compared to other migration apps. The most important opinion I would to offer as this review is that the support is very good. Rarely does anything run smoothly, so having the right support is crucial. Very good value for money.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for using our service. We look forward to supporting you in the future ;)

Have fun with your new store!

Best regards,

Living Expressions Furniture

I was trying to migrate our store from Magento to Shopify. I was really worried about the manual process of copying the products but I am glad I found LitExtension. This tool is amazing and saved me a lot of time. its easy to install and within a few minutes all my catalog was migrated. The team is always responsive and willing to help. Thank you guys !

April 17, 2020

We are so excited to see your positive reviews on our service and we want to reach out to say thank you for that. It's has always been a good feeling to see such thing. We know you could have options when it comes to store migration, so it means a lot to us that you’d choose to purchase our products.

Again, thank you for that. Wish you and your beloved ones manage through the pandemic safe and sound.

With gratitude,

TW Steel

We needed to migrate a store from Magento to Shopify. It was a complex project - they had a few currencies, most of the orders were pre-orders, products had various custom attributes. I was looking into solutions, and contacted LitExtension support multiple times to ask some clarifying questions. They were always responsive and willing to help. One of the issues that we had was that the hosting provider didn't give the access to the database, but they did provide a database dump - and the tech team extracted the data from there. They also did various customizations to transfer the data in the most accurate way. So, I want to thank LitExtension team for their help!

April 15, 2020

Thank you so much for giving us a chance to contribute to your business development. We're glad we made you satisfied. We hope to see more of you!

Sincerely yours,
LitExtension team

Embelleze Portugal

We just requested to migrate our WooCommerce to Shopify.
Very good tool and excellent support.
Make my migration very easy.

February 17, 2020

Thank you Embelleze for visiting us and making your purchase! We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with what you bought from us. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

Sincerely yours,