LitExtension Store Migration

Import products, orders or your store data from 120+ platforms

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Casatlantic

Since we´re migrating over 4k orders and about 3.5k customers we needed a migration service we could rely on. LitExtensions helped us with both testmigrations and re-syncs up to our go-live on Shopify. Always helpful and quick in their communctions.

MOMINA - Designer Outfit Collection

Great service. Can't fault them. They always reply in a friendly manner and helped with whole migration of data exactly as expected. Definitely a recommended service. Worth the money you pay for a stress-free data transfer from old site to new.

Stitchdelight.net

Great service, will definitely make use of them in the future. Tom Nguyen was very helpful in getting my orders over to Shopify from BigCommerce.

Taibell Pty Ltd.

I have used this app for some of my projects. Works great for most cases. Even if there are issues the support is very helpful and quick to solve the issue. Overall great performance and will continue to use in the future.

Parts4Cells.Com

Experts in Data Migration
Excellent communication and Excellent quality of work, Migrated a large amount of data successfully from Shopify to Magento2.

BMS Resources

Migration Mangento 2.0 and Lightspeed to Shopify. Very good experience. We have asked LitExtension Team to migrate our Magento website and Lightspeed Inventory to Shopify. The project planning and execution was above expectations. I would like to special mention jack from development team for his dedication, flexibility and prompt service . If any problem occurs he finds a solution and fixes it very quickly. We can really recommend this company and we will hire them more often in the future.

OverDosed Performance

Used these guys for my migration over from OsCommerce and everything went super smooth. Ken was super helpful and answered all my questions throughout the process. Pretty impressive what this application does.

Darn Yarn

I used the fully managed migration service as I have appx 1700 products in my storage and really preferred to have someone handle it for me. Johnny, the developer / rep who handled my migration, was amazing and worked with me to ensure all the special requirements for my transfer were done. Our store was definitely outside the box for migrations, but he took the time to ensure he understood my needs and got it done. Thanks folks!

Clever Girls Craft

LitExtension did a great job migrating my client's shop. It was a quick and painless process and worth every penny. It saved me hours of work and I'll gladly outsource ecommerce migrations to them every time!

modelcitizen

Great job helping to migrate store/pos data from Vend to Shopify POS/web. Their team was happy to keep chipping away until everything was good. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11