Live Product Options

Live Product Options for customized and personalized Products

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Live Product Options Customized Shipping expiriences

ABIDING PRINTS

I have used this app for a year now and I find it easy to use and needed for complicated views of the option of products. I sell prints with a veritity of framing options with different color choices. The support I have recieved can only be discribed as phenominal! Even during holidays and over weekend and after hours.

BoscoBox Gun and Keepsake Safety Boxes

I feel like I have really abused this app to its fullest extent and it has performed beautifully. There were a few formatting challenges that were quickly resolved by the support team there... Michael in particular was extremely helpful. The whole support team is highly responsive and helpful. This app has made our Shopify store shine... and we could not have delivered the store we wanted without this app. Well done Cloudlift! We launch in a few weeks!

Joyli

Location Switzerland

In my view, this is one of the most advanced and comprehensive product options app. I highly recommend it. Easy to set up and to use: the app is intuitive and easy to work with. While you are setting up options, you can simultaneously see a preview of the product page on the right-hand side of the panel. Great support: customer service is outstanding; all my questions were answered in no time. There are some useful user guides (including videos). Packed with functionalities: the app offers a host of functions and personalization options, including file uploads, conditional logic, and live preview. The app inherits the aesthetic of your website, and you can customize fonts, size, and colors. Translation: if you are running a multilingual website, you can easily translate words and sentences within the app, and do not need to worry about the product options app not being compatible with your translation app. Value for money: the pricing depends on the number of products sold and not on the functionalities, which means you can get access to an incredibly powerful product options app with an infinite number of features and functionalities, and you pay more as you grow.

Quick 3D Crystal

Amazing app and even better support. Extremely fast and helpful! Highly recommend this for product app customization

Cuteeboo

I've been testing this app for my personalized products, and everything seems to be working smoothly just as I need it to. It's pretty user friendly once you get to know the app, and the support team has been AH-mazing! As a new and small business owner and no experience in coding, good help can be hard to find and I'm so glad this support team has been so supportive and knowledgeable with helping me figure things out. Thank you so much!

thestreetlamp

Location Israel

Overall the app is really really good.
Fits what my product needs with the abilities to customize and preview. The dashboard is really beautiful and easy to use once you get the hang of it. Much better than alot of apps I tried.. It is quite neccesary for merchants that customize in this way to be able to create variants that connect/generate SKU's as producing these designs requires really good tracking while the order list is being made. If you manage to create that this app will be a hugeeee success. There are no apps doing that in it's critical. Let me know if you are working on that I would be glad to help beta test it on my store.

MetalPrintMaker.com

I don’t usually get so motivated to do reviews but the 'Live Product Options’ is really an amazing and robust app. We’re using it on our MetalPrintMaker.com website for image upload, live visualisation and proofing. After trawling and testing many other apps, we discovered this one, that we soon discovered is in a class of its own, not just in terms of features and functionality but overall cost effectiveness too. What’s more, the help and support is first class! We’re also using their ‘Image Lift’ app to handle the upload process to manage the high res files. This has some great features to prevent low resolution print files being uploaded. Both apps are so flexible and can be used for so many POD and personalisation applications.

Sandycove Custom Woodworks

Support is excellent. Had a minor issue and they responded immediately. Very user friendly and powerful app. Would highly recommend it.

Castle Connolly

If you need text overlays and you need to be able to accommodate product variances for descriptions and materials then this app this for you. It worked wonders for our store!!

pureplanes

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Tolle App. Liefert alles was man braucht. Sehr nützlich ist auch die Möglichkeit des Datei Uploads. Auch die Konfiguration ist nach ein paar Tutorial Videos gut hinzubekommen. Ich bin wirklich sehr zufrieden!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11