Live Product Options

Live Product Options | Reviews

by Cloudlift

Personalized Product Options, Text input, Live Image Preview

fairytaleme

I tried using the app, it does not update the price on the theme bought on the shopify platform, messaged them and they have done absolutely nothing, I have emailed 5 times, and they want you to pay for this?

October 19, 2021

We did respond to your emails and were offering support. I would have appreciated some patience before you decided to leave a one star review.

Our app is one of the only apps that does not directly edit your theme code, this is a huge benefit in not messing anything up when you in/uninstall the app.

However for some themes the app needs a hint the to find the right location e.g to update the product price. We have help documentation on how to add the hint yourself and also provide theme support to add the hint for you.

Wipeclean Tablecloths & Table Protectors by gfarfabrics

I could not get the app to work. When I asked for help all I got were self help files. A 10min conversation would have solved my problem but they just said everyone else can do it. I could not. So unless you are very good at this stuff I would choose someone else which is what I have done.
---------------------------------
I have seen the reply. Hmmm. I have had this Free App for 3 months and over the period I asked for help several times. Same documents. The "further" support was offered if I removed my review. As for my attitude it followed a reply that suggested I was lazy for not reading the help file ( untrue ) and that I would never be successful.

October 3, 2021

Merchant asked us how to set up a custom option. We sent him a link to help documentation with detailed instructions and screenshots. Instead of asking a follow-up question, he left a 1-star review.

We even followed up to offer further support. The merchant was arrogant and threatened to cancel his subscription, even though he was using our free plan… Best of luck with the Wipecleaning ;)