Live Chat with Help Desk

Live Chat with Help Desk

by LiveChat

Live Chat with Product Recommendations and Customer Details

Skin Care By Suzie

Review Update: Customer support reached out to me to clarify some issues I was having, Although this issues I had are still the same they were happy to issue me my refund. So that being said 4 stars because I appreciate excellent customer support because as we all know many companies suck at it , Their chat app is an excellent app I did really like the Product cards. Did not work as expected, SMS did not work support was no help, Although they have Shopify customer insights in the live chat it is not available in the ticket section making tickets useless it customers email you. Their website show pictures that customers can by products from the chat with products cards from Shopify, When tested cards only showed "View Product" When I ask support that said that wasn't real. I cancel service 30 min after installing, they would not refund me my $50.

Signatureautoparts

Useful app for e-commerce store. One thing I just want to request if you can integrate shopify like we can see the shopify details beside the chat box

FitMe-Foods

easy to use and effective. Good customer support, quick to react. Good integration in our website. Recommended.

The Nest Shop 3

We are just getting used to it and are happy with it so far

The Nest Shop