Live Chat with Help Desk

Live Chat with Help Desk

by LiveChat

Live chat with product recommendations and customer details

Avtec Dental

I searched and searched for the best chat app. Not sure why I didn't start with the Gold Standard of chat apps! I have been using a competing chat app for years before coming over to Shopify. It was good, but nothing like this. LiveChat is so intuitive and user friendly. Plus, the support for this is unparalleled! Thank you!

Unimart.com

We absolutely love LiveChat. We've explored other support apps, and many add more bells and whistles, however, LiveChat focuses on Chat on does a tremendous job at it. Our agents love the "sneak peak" feature because they can start preparing their answers and reply faster. They also love the "simplicity" of the interface which is easy to learn.

The ticketing feature, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp integration work nicely as well. Right now we have all our customer support channels centralized in LiveChat and that has made a big difference. We are also looking into some of their other products like Chatbot which seems to work well.

Lastly, their service is great, their team is always online and willing to help! Highly recommend the App and the team behind it.

South Horizon T-Shirt Company

I have used LiveChat for almost 2+ years on and off on my sites. Now I am using LiveChat on my Shopify site. I am extremely pleased with this incredible app and its features. The design is quite brilliant and well executed. But most importantly any time I have a question, I can chat with their support team member 24/7 and get a correct answer within minutes. Now that’s peace of mind.

PATH projects

I have been using Live Chat for 7 years now between different websites. Great stable platform, lots of customization options and great customer support. Highly recommended.

CustomIcing.com.au

We have been using Live Chat for many years now. Very easy to install and use. If ever tech assistance has been needed they have always been fast to reply and assist. The recent update and addition of Product Cards has made live chats with customers much better. I look forward to seeing more updates from Live Chat.
Yes, I would recommend Live Chat Inc.

TSHEEZ

What a great app. Very useful and helpful. The 30 days try version is completely awesome. I 100% recommand.

Wuxly Movement

Really like how easy this app is to use. It also clearly notifies you when an incoming chat is coming in. There is useful information provided on the side of the chat screen that shows you the name and contact info, where the customer is located, the links they've clicked on so far and more.

White Rabbit Skin Care

I've only been using this app for about a week but already it is miles better than others i've tried. It is simple to use, and I love the fact that there is also a mobile app too, which definitely helps with customer support and therefore conversions

ÓRTTU

Easy for using, works fast no any bugs at all. Strong recommend for online e-commerce business! Really increase conversion rate!

Fromanteel Watches

Functional, easy to use, full of information and indicators in order to quickly support customer requests.

Previous 1