Live Chat with Help Desk

Live Chat with Help Desk

by LiveChat

Live chat with product recommendations and customer details

The Plant Shanty

Love they chat support even on weekends. Had a slight glitch installing but it fixed itself and support was very patient.

Luxurious Beds and Linens

Great app great customer service always there to help when you have questions or issues to solve. Highly recommend.

Tentegesy

Great app. Beats the competition in terms of integration and really helps to streamline the customer care process. I'd surely recommend it, as it is worth it's the price. Also, LiveChat support is really helpful, and resolves issues fast!

LOBOCKI

Not sure why this app isn't rated much, much higher. It is one of the best in the market, integrates so easily and has some really neat features like showing Product Cards to customers, instead of copying and pasting URLs.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for the review! If you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could make Product Cards even better do let us know and drop us an email at apps[at]livechat.com.

Avtec Dental

I searched and searched for the best chat app. Not sure why I didn't start with the Gold Standard of chat apps! I have been using a competing chat app for years before coming over to Shopify. It was good, but nothing like this. LiveChat is so intuitive and user friendly. Plus, the support for this is unparalleled! Thank you!

Unimart.com

We absolutely love LiveChat. We've explored other support apps, and many add more bells and whistles, however, LiveChat focuses on Chat on does a tremendous job at it. Our agents love the "sneak peak" feature because they can start preparing their answers and reply faster. They also love the "simplicity" of the interface which is easy to learn.

The ticketing feature, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp integration work nicely as well. Right now we have all our customer support channels centralized in LiveChat and that has made a big difference. We are also looking into some of their other products like Chatbot which seems to work well.

Lastly, their service is great, their team is always online and willing to help! Highly recommend the App and the team behind it.

South Horizon T-Shirt Company

I have used LiveChat for almost 2+ years on and off on my sites. Now I am using LiveChat on my Shopify site. I am extremely pleased with this incredible app and its features. The design is quite brilliant and well executed. But most importantly any time I have a question, I can chat with their support team member 24/7 and get a correct answer within minutes. Now that’s peace of mind.

PATH projects

I have been using Live Chat for 7 years now between different websites. Great stable platform, lots of customization options and great customer support. Highly recommended.

CustomIcing.com.au

We have been using Live Chat for many years now. Very easy to install and use. If ever tech assistance has been needed they have always been fast to reply and assist. The recent update and addition of Product Cards has made live chats with customers much better. I look forward to seeing more updates from Live Chat.
Yes, I would recommend Live Chat Inc.

TSHEEZ

What a great app. Very useful and helpful. The 30 days try version is completely awesome. I 100% recommand.

Previous 1