LiveRecover SMS Cart Recovery

LiveRecover SMS Cart Recovery

by LiveRecover

SMS Marketing + Text Message Abandoned Cart Recovery

Designer Revival

LiveRecover is one of those few Shopify apps where you 1) understand its value prop immediately and 2) see its impact on the business in the same amount of time. Super intuitive set up with robust and comprehensive controls. I'm able to go from 30K foot view to individual customer conversation to help pinpoint why customers are abandoning their carts on our website. The team is constantly figuring out ways to enhance their product and roadmap while aspiring to be a brand partner rather than a conventional vendor.

Sanzo

Such easy set up .. but most importantly, I love getting to see the text interactions because the team is legit at communicating with customers. Must have for ecomm

CBDonly

Live recover give a more personal connection when trying to win abandoned carts. I would shut off our email automations, this is just a great supplement to that effort

Mad Rabbit Tattoo

I have been using this app for about 6+ months now. It has done wonders bringing back customers who didn't purchase on their first time. The human touch to it is excellent.

93brand

Easy set up. Increases revenue. Team is legit. If you want to do SMS cart recovery, look no further - you found the app you need.

FuturityBlinds

good customer service simple setup for recovering sales with SMS they have conversations with your customers and offer discount codes

Tenzo Matcha

LiveRecover is my favorite app in the Shopify ecosystem. Affordable pricing, and incredible results. We recover an incredible amount of abandoned carts and it makes a big difference. They also have a very strong team that we're lucky to work with!

TinyCrumble

This app is super turnkey and an incredible addition to our entire brand strategy. Every time I look at a conversation one of the assistants write when a customer asks questions, it’s like they are an actual employee with how much knowledge and research they respond back with. This app is just a no brainer and the team behind the app are incredibly smart. I loved how fast and easy it was to get setup and having humans is way better than the chatbots. More than highly recommend this app, it’s really a vital missing piece if you don’t have it!

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware

Have been using LiveRecover for nearly a year, consistently generating extra revenue for our store without so much as glitch or a hiccup. We've proposed some changes around the script/offering - which were implemented literally same day, very fast feedback/support from the management/founders. Thumbs up.

Tire Paint Lettering Pens

Download this app. There's honestly no reason not to. Live Recover goes out and HUSTLES for you and texts your abandoned carts while you sit all cozy inside waiting for the sales to come pouring in. And what happens if you don't make any sales? You don't pay anything. And it literally takes like 45 seconds to install. Deadass.