LiveRecover SMS Cart Recovery

LiveRecover SMS Cart Recovery

by LiveRecover

SMS Marketing + Text Message Abandoned Cart Recovery

The Burrito Blanket

We are currently in a market where e-commerce is growing in revenue year-by-year. Consumers are introduced to new brands and products on a daily basis. Due to the increase in competition, advertising costs are rising quickly. For this reason, using customer recovery softwares to win-back customers can significantly determine profitability. I have been using Liverecover since the Spring of 2019. From the day I installed the application, Liverecover has consistently recovered 20-30% of my abandoned checkouts who input a phone number. 20-30%!! Liverecover engages very well with abandoned customers through offering customer discount codes and additional supportive measures. Liverecover offers their clients a quick installation process + an easy-to-navigate platform. Sometimes, for my entertainment, I will use the feature where I can view the conversations Liverecover employees have with my customers. Some of the conversations include 20+ text message engagements - they will do everything in their power to win back the customer. The ROI is consistently higher than email marketing and social media advertising. I recommend Liverecover to all Shopify Business Owners who drive moderate traffic and sales. It significantly improved my businesses profitability!!

LashKandii

Live recover has been a great app for me to recover sales. It super easy to use, and I love the payment option flexibility.

Supply

This is one of my must-have apps. Works amazingly well, zero bugs or issues, and an amazing team of folks to back it up. The results speak for themselves. There have been a few wannabe copycat apps that have popped up. Don't waste your time with those. These guys are the real deal.

OK Boomer

We use this for our tabletop board game, OK Boomer. LiveRecover helped us turn very profitable this Christmas and we are so thankful for their team and support. We highly reccomend.

Canvasar

LiveRecover basically pays by itself! Being human-powered is a game changer. WE LOVE IT! Also, the support team is super helpful. Definitely recommend!

Stoic Muse

Excellent cart recovery app with an excellent support team. I appreciate the way that their customer service reps engage with my customers, as opposed to every other automated SMS recovery app. Highly recommend.

Dao Drops

Love Liverecover! It really helped us capture more abandoned shopper than we thought was possible. Our store saw an immediate boost after downloading! Highly recommend

Beauty Tools NYC

Installed the Liverecover app in early 2020 and never looked back. Definitely helped out with recovering a ton of abandoned carts. 25% recovery rate too! The best part is that it was so easy to install, took maybe 2 minutes tops and the pricing is very fair. Thanks team :)

Touch Carbon

Ive been using LiveRecover for over a year on my store and its honestly the absolute best abandoned cart recovery app Ive ever used in my 5+ years of managed and running Shopify stores. With over $35K+ recovered with a 23% conversion rate you really cant beat this. The best part is that they use actual humans for the conversations vs other apps who just use bots and it adds a personal touch that really affects the conversion rate. Love it.

Mod Sun Merch

We’ve been using LR on our site for about 2 years. It’s a simple solution to ensure a real person is handling your abandoned carts and has gained us thousands of dollars in what would otherwise be lost revenue. Highly recommend.