Loadify: Preloader & TurboMode

Loadify: Preloader & TurboMode

by Ninety9

Add a professional touch to your store with a load animation

HELLO IV

Would have loved to try out this app but unfortunately the page that enables you to turn on the loading page doesn't work. It simply reloads once you hit "go". Tried it multiple times, tried different browsers ,etc. so disappointing. Please update the app in a way that makes it more user-friendly. Thanks

November 29, 2020

Sorry to hear that, we have thousands of stores using Loadify and you are the first one to report such issue.. You can simply get in touch with our support to figure things out.

Best regards, Ninety9 team!

ACTIVATE

I used this app to help get my logo integrated into my loading screens for my website and it was a much easier process than I expected. The Ninety9 team helped me understand the process very quickly and I had the animation installed on my page by their team within less than an hour.

Plantables

This is an honest team that genuinely cares for their customers. The customer services is top notch! It was a pleasure working with Kayali.
I would love to have the opportunity to avail their services again.

SO-LE Studio

Nice app, i have 14 days trial version to load custom images/gif and turbo mode, if this app work fine i will upgrade pay plain

ADL Distribution

This app is great. Customer service always responded right away and was super friendly. Highly recommend!

CaseBuddy Australia

Looks ok, unfortunately uninstall does not remove all code. Needs to be fixed. Other than that good.

September 30, 2020

Hi there, in the apps panel at the very top you have clear instructions with an Uninstall button which removes all of the code.

Best regards, Ninety9 team!

edmprints.com

This app is AMAZING! Plus, the customer service is so fast in helping! One of my favorite apps to have!

guitarmetrics

amazing app. This is a really useful app. Gives a really professional look to your store. I have tried to manually insert a preloader but this app made it really easy. I highly recommend it.

MVMENT OFFICIAL

Replied to my order fast, gave me a clean image within 24 hours. Polite guy/lady that defenitely has some design skill. platform is easy to use and I will defenitely reccomend it. it gives that extra touch of professionality to your website without doing any coding yourself.

Kuwaloo

We have a paid theme so this app needed a bit of a code tweak, after contacting Loadify creators they have responded promptly, have jumped in and fixed the issue. As our theme needs updating once in a while, they have offered us to change the code anytime we need. We are indeed very happy with the pre-loader we have made and the app works great! Recommend 5*

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10