Loadify ‑ Preloader

Loadify ‑ Preloader

by Ninety9

Add a professional touch to your store with a loading image

wootattoo

So far so good, trying to get this app to work, will update my review based on usage. Thanks for all!

Galaxynezz

Easy to use, awesome app. Great to get more traffic, after preloader page looks much better. Great app

Flaunt Basket - Designer Silver Jewellery

I love the app but i feel it had a free option to use custom image or logo, it's so basic, at least they had provided few more options if in not logo.

litio.store

Great App. Easy to install, exactly what I was looking for. I recommend it also because it's FREE+++

Tremo Books +

The default loaders seem to be working well so far. Looking forward to trying the custom version. Will get back with an update.

MIXAMA

WOW great app for preload site , thank you very much Ninety9. i will surely refer this app to my friends

AK Valves Ltd

Great little app, improved my Page Speed Insight Score by 50% instantly.
I Recommend you try this. (Free!!)
akvalvesltd.com

Lil Stupid The Brand

This is my first time using the app. So far it seems to be getting the job done. I look forward to using it. Thank you.

Incrediwear

Very useful when site has many large photos that take their loading time, great that there is an option to do an custom animation as well :)

Star Bella Cosmeticos

I used this app since my site was lagging is a worth solution but not for a long term but that's what we got

Previous 1 3 4