Loadify: Preloader & Speed Ups

Loadify: Preloader & Speed Ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Ninety9 🥇
4.7
Edited November 28, 2022

UPDATE: Changed my review to three stars. Developer reached out to put the situation right and now my site is back to the way it was. Terrible - it didnt work at all for me. I uploaded my logo and when I didnt like the way it looked, I removed the app. Now I cant get my logo off my screen when the site loads. It changed the theme code and now I dont know how to get it back to where it was!

'ALOHI MAUI
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
Ninety9 🥇 replied November 27, 2022

Appreciate the honest review!
It's simple cache on your store, no code has been modified, just click CTRL + F5 on your store and everything should be in order!

You could have reached out to support, we are 24/7 here..

November 6, 2022

just started using and would highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall's Candles
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
October 28, 2022

wow just wow!! This is such an amazing app! First of all let's talk about the app itself. It's beautiful and very easy to use! The transition of your logo is just so beautiful and classy. A friend actually recommended this app and I am very happy with it. Now, the customer service is even better! They are QUICK, helpful and very professional ! I am very happy with this app and service! 10/10 recommend !

By Evette Santos
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 23, 2022

Great app, and great support they are so helpful and I really needed this app to optimize my store thanks

Picksies
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
October 13, 2022

Not what I was looking for. Won't use my animated gif as a preloader. Should be more intuitive if you have to pay for it. Would rather learn to write the code myself.

The Better Mail Club
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Ninety9 🥇 replied October 19, 2022

We appreciate the valuable feedback!

The app SUPPORTS ALL MEDIA FILES, excluding .mp4.
We understand that $4,99 can be a heavy expense on a "business" but this is our pricing.

Concerning the animated GIF you uploaded, the file is corrupted, we tried reaching out to you via email so we can fix your file but we got no response.

Best regards, Ninety9 team!