4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, functionality, and affordability. They value its pre-loader and transition effects that enhance their store's aesthetics. It's praised for improving website loading speed and user experience, with some noting an increase in sales. The "Turbomode" feature is particularly commended for boosting page speed. The app also offers customization options. The customer support is recognized for its promptness and professionalism.

November 20, 2023

simple, easy to use and customer service is very fast :)

CERTI Worldwide.
Netherlands
10 minutes using the app
March 29, 2023

The app is amazing! I wanted something like this because I saw it on other websites but didn't know how to do it. They have made it so simple. When I needed help I sent a chat and they responded right away. They even told me some other things I needed to do to make it look perfect.

Thomas Blonde
3 months using the app
August 14, 2023

Great app!, really enyoyed the features the app brings to me. Looks really elegant and classy! Such a nice app

PureGlow
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
July 16, 2023

the app is perfect giving different options
and the customer support is excellent, they provide all their efforts to help you.

Orlov
Saudi Arabia
About 2 months using the app
April 30, 2023

Extremely good plugin to easily create a good looking preloader. Lot of options, easy to customize and a good price. The support is very quick (reactions within 5 minutes). I would recommend this plugin to anyone who wants to implement a preloader very easy. No coding required :)

Knolpower
Netherlands
10 days using the app
May 11, 2023

great service and support very helpful. Great choice to improve your page loading speed. Thank you so much for your help. Highly recommend

Dogs Harness Australia
2 months using the app
Edited February 24, 2023

Great application. The transition effects are interesting. Super useful to hide long pages to load. The boost seems to be effective too. I could test it and see directly an increase in the speed and fluidity of the site. Without having a dysfunctional impact on my theme.

VENT D'HIVER LIMITED™
17 days using the app
September 21, 2023

I encountered a significant problem with the Loadify app. Even after uninstalling it, the preloader function remained active on my website. I tried multiple ways to remove the loader, but with no success. Unfortunately, I had to rebuild my site from scratch due to this. Future users should be cautious and ensure that all functionalities of the app are entirely removed after uninstallation.

Logotype.Guru
6 minutes using the app
April 18, 2023

I recently downloaded the app for my Shopify store, and I have to say, I'm extremely impressed with its functionality and ease of use. The app has greatly improved my store's performance and increased my sales.

Prestige Straps | The Finest Selection Of Watch Straps
Bulgaria
About 2 months using the app
November 30, 2023

Excelente atencion y buena app

SonriSalud