Loadify: Preloader & Speed Ups

Loading screen & Transitions, Lazy Load - Optimize Page Speed!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ZERO™ Drinkware

I’ve been using this app and have been loving it so far! I wanted something that would bring my store to life, and this app makes it happen. Also the support team is phenomenal, I had some questions and they were quick to help! Definitely recommend.

Alpha Apparel Company

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Incredible customer service, I was responded to in seconds and great assistance was offered for every little question I had.

The Littl

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app, helped me improve my lazy loading immediately. Highly recommend! Great help as well, good communication

Competitor Nutrition

Location Netherlands

I had some issues with the app and asked the team for help. N... Helped me instantly with all the information i needed STEP BY STEP!
A lot of other apps can learn from this kind of great support they give you!
Also the app it self works perfectly and is very easy to use. 10/10 Good job !

S-ZONE

Just installed the app for image lazy loading solution. Quick installation, easy to use with good tutorial. I have contacted the team for some technical questions, they solved professionally. For the site owner who is looking for optimizing solutions, this app is worth a try.

July 14, 2022

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Loadify!

We are constantly listening for feedback, improving, and looking forward to taking care of your store speed up by lazy loading, link prediction, and improving the loading experience with fancy animations and transitions!

eshop-hub

Location Bulgaria

Definitely recommend, the support is extremely helpful, make the loading time shorter. Works as expected!

July 14, 2022

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Loadify!

avocuttoh

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app with amazing features, never seen ecom websites with such animations! The interface is simple to use, support is extremely helpful , would recommend definitely!

July 14, 2022

We are super happy to hear that you are satisfied with Loadify!

AMRGAZZAZSTORE

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing app, recommend it for any pre-loaders and animations 5/5 we used it to add a pre loader and the website looks great with it

July 14, 2022

We are super happy to hear that you are satisfied with Loadify!

Far Out Fab

Awesome app! My store is now lightning fast and the pre-loader looks amazing. The free version looks very professional. Thank you for this!

July 2, 2022

We are extremely happy to hear that you are satisfied with Loadify!

We are constantly listening for feedback, improving and looking forward to take care of your store speed up by lazy loading, link predicts and improve the loading experience with fancy animations and transitions!

Outcast Skateboards

Amazing app. Makes my website look so much cleaner and sleek. The guys that run it are amazing if you encounter any problems, and are always fast at replying. Thank you Loadify!

July 2, 2022

We are happy when we see our hard work being appreciated, please if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us via the chat widget or via email.